LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
About LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
- LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 is being offered by LinkedIn, which is a business-oriented social networking service.
- The Internship is for Bangalore location of LinkedIn and as basic qualification, the applicant should be pursuing Bachelors in CE or CS in India.
- The Candidates are supposed to have Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Software design and Problem solving along with Commendable academic record.
- The applications for the LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 can be made online through LinkedIn Platform.
- LinkedIn provides a platform for professional networking and offers business-oriented social networking service.
- With its headquarters in California, USA the company has a work force of approx. 7600 employees serving worldwide.
- LinkedIn was founded in December 2002 and was launched publically on May 5, 2015.
- Presently the company has 65.6 million monthly unique U.S. visitors and 184 million global visitors.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Bachelors in CE or CS
- Nationality: The applicant should be Indian.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should be a Bachelors in CE or CS.
TALLENTEX 2018 is a talent search competition conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash p... Read More
Gyan Lab Kidovators Olympiad 2017 - The Erehwon Challenge is a competition organised for school students to test their aptitude. Going over&... Read More
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO) is organised by Unified Council for school students. As known with the fact that Knowledge in Engli... Read More
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition 2017 is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for students of recognised colleges/univers... Read More