LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
About LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
- LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 is being offered by LinkedIn, which is a business-oriented social networking service.
- The Internship is for Bangalore location of LinkedIn and as basic qualification, the applicant should be pursuing Bachelors in CE or CS in India.
- The Candidates are supposed to have Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Software design and Problem solving along with Commendable academic record.
- The applications for the LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 can be made online through LinkedIn Platform.
- LinkedIn provides a platform for professional networking and offers business-oriented social networking service.
- With its headquarters in California, USA the company has a work force of approx. 7600 employees serving worldwide.
- LinkedIn was founded in December 2002 and was launched publically on May 5, 2015.
- Presently the company has 65.6 million monthly unique U.S. visitors and 184 million global visitors.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016
LinkedIn Software Engineering Intern 2016 Eligibility Criteria
||Bachelors in CE or CS
- Nationality: The applicant should be Indian.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should be a Bachelors in CE or CS.
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More
RD Sethna Scholarship is one of the oldest Scholarship which was started in the year 1938.Rd Sethna Scholarship Fund aims at granting loan scholarship... Read More