3rd International student travelogue competition
About 3rd International student travelogue competition
- 3rd International student travelogue competition will be organised by Université Blaise Pascal in partnership with Il Faut Aller Voir Association and Kartocéros Editions association.
- Desirous candidates have to enter a travelogue which must relate through text and image, an experience of travel, a journey or an encounter with another culture.
- The selected candidates will have to attend Rendez-vous du Carnet de voyage festival at France from November 13 to 15, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of 3rd International student travelogue competition
3rd International student travelogue competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All
- Nationality: All Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Age: People of all ages can apply.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should be enrolled in a higher education institution in France or anywhere else in the world.
3rd International student travelogue competition Reward
International student travelogue competition Reward
- The selected candidates will have to attend Rendez-vous du Carnet de voyage festival from November 13 to 15, 2015.
- Award ceremony at the Travelogue festival will be conducted on November 14, 2015
Winners will receive
- A travel grant of 500 euros,
- an opportunity to display their travelogue at the 16th Rendez-vous du Carnet de voyage festival at Clermont-Ferrand, France
- The possibility of getting the Travelogue published
3rd International student travelogue competition Application form and Process
International student travelogue competition Application Process
- Candidates have to enter a travelogue which must relate through text and image, an experience of travel, a journey or an encounter with another culture.
- The designed travelogue must draw upon the author’s sense of observation and creativity.
- It may be a journey undertaken as an individual or as a group
Specifications of the Travelogue
- The travelogue must be paper‐based.
- Digital formats are not accepted
- The travelogue can be written in the language of choice of the author
Step by Step Process of How to Enter
- Step 1: Candidates have to apply Online at the official website before September 21, 2015
- Step 2: Thereafter the candidates have to send their travel journal before September 30, 2015 to the below mentioned address:
Université Blaise Pascal, Service communication
34 avenue Carnot BP 185 - 63006
Clermont-Ferrand cedex - FRANCE.
Kindly Note: Candidates are required to send the original of their travelogue and a photocopy of tudent card.
3rd International student travelogue competition Selection Process
International student travelogue competition Selection Process
- The travelogue received will be evaluated by the panel of judges.
- The winners will be selected according to the following criteria:
- the quality of the production
- its originality
Team of the panel of judges
The panel is generally composed of the following members:
- The president of Université Blaise Pascal or his representative
- Three teachers of Blaise Pascal University (from Culture Studies, History of Art, French as a Foreign language)
- Head of International Office of UBP
- A representative of the communications office UBP
- A representative of the Culture outreach Office of UBP
- Students of UBP
- A representative of the Association Il Faut Aller Voir
- A representative of Kartocéros
- A travelogue writer
- A journalist
Last Date of Registration Online
September 21, 2015
Last Date for travelogue to arrive at Université Blaise Pascal
September 30, 2015
Competition judges’ meeting
Mid October 2015
Award ceremony at the Travelogue festival
(Rendez Vous Carnet de Voyage) in Clermont Ferrand
November 14, 2015
3rd International student travelogue competition Address
Université Blaise Pascal
34, avenue Carnot - BP 185
63006 CLERMONT-FERRAND cedex
3rd International student travelogue competition Contact Details
Tél. +33 (0)4 73 40 63 63
Fax +33 (0)4 73 40 64 31
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More