International Sketching & Writing Competition 2014- Win a Trip to Dubai
About International Sketching & Writing Competition
- This competition is intended to hear the solutions to problems plaguing the world and to avert chronic crisis toward which our universe is hurtling.
- Three competitions will be conducted. The names and the topics of the competition are given below-
- Sketching of a Picture which should Depict Nature/Peace/Innovation
Business Plan Competition
- Business Plan for Social Change (Poverty, Environment, Education)
Essay Writing Competition
- Education: When You Know Better, You Do Better
- Environment: Our Water Is Thirsty
- Climate Change: Save Us We Are Drowning
- Peace: Seeking to Love – Not To Control Others
Subscribe for Regular Updates of International Sketching & Writing Competition
International Sketching & Writing Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Open to Nationals or residents of all countries and territories in the world between the age of 15-30 on March 1, 2014
- Formal College or University Education is not mandatory.
International Sketching & Writing Competition Reward
- Round Trip Airfare to Dubai. Room and board for one week.
- Applicants will vie for one week free trip to DUBAI and recognition
- Dubai, the land of beauty and skyscrapers
- $2000 stipend
International Sketching & Writing Competition Application form and Process
Application Mode and Process and Details about the Competition
- All entries can be submitted ONLINE.
- To apply, follow the this link and fill the form according to the competition one has to participate in >> Click to apply online for the International Sketching & Writing Competition 2014
- E-mail Submission: Applicant can send the application to- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment of Application Fees: >> Click the link for payment of application fee
- Entry fee for each submission is
- US$2 for developing & underdeveloped countries
- US$5 for developed countries.
- You can transfer your Entry Fee through “Money Gram” , “Western Union” or through bank draft
Competition Guidelines - Common to all three Competitions
- Entries must be written in English
- FORMAL COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION IS NOT MANDATORY.
- Women, Minorities, people with disabilities and people from underdeveloped & developing countries are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Handwritten submission will also be considered from those who don’t have internet or computer facilities.
- Applicants can work in team but only team leaders of selected submissions will be invited in Dubai.
- Multiple submissions are accepted (Different Ideas). Entry fee must be received for each submission separately.
Things to be submitted along with your entry for International Sketching & Writing Competition 2014
- Completed business plan/ Essay/ Sketching copy.
- A cover sheet must accompany each submission. This cover sheet must indicate the Title, Applicant’s Name, Address, Email ID & Phone No. You can pay your entry fee online through Western Union/Money Gram or through bank draft.
- Passport/NIC/Domicile scanned copy
- Fee submission receipt or code must be submitted by the deadline.
- All manuscripts must be free of any means of author identification on the body (For fair selection).
Category 1: Business Plan Competition
- Candidates only have to submit executive summary which should not be more than three pages.
- This summary should only include brief financial summary for this stage (not full financial budget).
- All business plans submissions must be in word or pdf format (if submitting online).
Category 2: Essay Writing Competition
- Entries must be the original work of writer.
- Plagiarized content will result in disqualification.
- Entries must be the work of prose from 1000-1500 words in length.
- All Essay submissions must be in word or pdf format (if submitting online).
Category 3: Sketching competition
- All entries must be done in pencil (Graphite or Charcoal Pencils only); any other medium is not allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No Photography, sculpture or digital art is allowed
- Sketches must be on white pages only.
- Entries must be the original work of applicant. Plagiarized content will result in disqualification.
- Sketching should depict creative work in terms of Nature/Peace or Innovation.
- All scanned sketched submissions must be in JPEG/PNG/GIF or pdf. format.
International Sketching & Writing Competition Contact Details
Microsoft Imagine Cup are open for those contestants those who are required to build new and innovative software applications. The time... Read More
Compudon is a gateway to the Microsoft Office World Championship. Compudon Season 7, which powers the Microsoft Office Specialist India Championship 2... Read More
KSHEC Scholarship applications has now been started and the candidates can now apply for the scholarship on or before 30 April 2017. Kerala Government... Read More
ONGC National Competition on Research and Innovation in Energy is an initiative by ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) to encourage the You... Read More