Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017
About Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017
- Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017 is given for skill enhancement in the field of theatre Inlaks India Foundation.
- Inlaks Theatre Awards aims towards skill enhancement in the field of theatre.
- For the purpose of skill enhancement the applicants can attend training workshops, residencies or any other activity that the applicant deems appropriate for a maximum duration of one year.
- Inlaks Foundation does not cover tuition fee towards attending a full-time theatre programme in an institute.
- Under Inlaks Theater Awards, 2 or 3 awards are given depending on the merit of application received.
- Latest Update (Nov 3, 2015)- For the year 2016 two persons have been awarded Inlaks Theatre Awards and they are: Ms. Kiyomi Mehta and Ms. Sahana Pinjar
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017 Eligibility Criteria
||Below 35 years of age
- Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Age: He/She should be below the age of 35 years on December 31 in the year of application.
- Academic Status: The applicant should be a recent graduate / post-graduate from a leading Indian Institute for theatre arts in India
- The recipient should not hold a similar / government scholarship or award during the tenure of the Inlaks Theatre Award
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017 Reward
Depending on the proposal and the length of the proposed programme, the Foundation will cover the fee (if any) for attending the programme, and provide an allowance of Rs. 10,000 per month for the duration of the programme, which should not exceed one year.
Inlaks Theatre Awards : Short Term awards- (of three months or less)
- The full amount awarded will be paid upfront.
- The mentor or institution will need to submit a letter certifying that the awardee attended and completed the programme for which the award was made.
Inlaks Theatre Awards : Longer term awards
- Half the amount awarded will be paid at the beginning.
- The second installment will be paid at the midpoint of the term of the award on receipt of a progress report from the head of the institution, mentor, guide or guru under whom the applicant will be working.
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017 Application form and Process
- The applicant must send a letter from the mentor / institution under whom the applicant proposes to undergo the skill enhancement programme.
- An application on plain paper may be sent with details of name, educational qualifications, contact address, permanent address, and evidence of the date of birth.
- If the person has applied earlier for Inlaks Awards then he/she needs to mention that along with the year in which they had applied.
Other Documents & details to be sent with the Inlaks Theatre Awards Application
- A brief essay giving details of present occupation and achievements to date. (Not more than 300 words).
- A formal proposal of what training/workshop etc. the applicant would like the award for. The applicant’s special need for the award and what he/she proposes to do with the award money. (Not more than 500 words)
- If it is a workshop/training that the applicants intend to attend, details of the same as well as acceptance to that workshop/training must be submitted.
- The time periods as well as the dates for any proposed training/workshop etc. must be submitted with the proposal.
- Letter of acceptance from Guru/ Guide / Institution under whom, the applicant intends to work.
- Reference letters from three eminent theatre persons who can vouch for the applicant.
- A CD / DVD with a sample of the applicant’s work. 4 copies of this CD / DVD has to be sent.
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017 Selection Process
- Shortlisting: The selection procedure will take place in two rounds. The written application and reference letters will be the major criterion for the first round.
- Auditions: The short-listed applicants will then be expected to appear in front of the selection committee for an audition for the final selection.
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017 Address
Inlaks India Foundation
Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021
Inlaks Theatre Awards 2017 Contact Details
Tel : 022- 22884351, Fax :022- 22885190
Tel : 91-11-26741260
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More
The Anthem Essay competition is one of the three essay writing competitions conducted by AYN Rand Education.The student has to write an essay on any o... Read More
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships is offered by Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) in partnership with UK Universities undertake Master Level St... Read More
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship 2017 offers scholarships to people from developing countries who are motivated to make a difference at home.... Read More