India Discovery Center Essay Competition
About India Discovery Center Essay Competition
- India Discovery Center is organizing essay writing competition to celebrate the centenary of Gandhi’s Freedom Movement in India.
- The India Discovery Center Essay Competition is open for participants younger than 20 years as on September 30, 2015.
- The essay needs to be in English and based on the theme “Gandhi’s Message and its influence on the world”.
- The word count of the essay should not exceed 1200 words and the font should be Times Roman, 12 point with double line spacing.
- Each entry needs to be accompanied by a cover letter having the following information:
- Name of author
- Email & phone number
- Name of school/college and address
- Class identification
- A 100-word abstract
- A self-declaration certificate for age and authorship must be attached.
- Entry Form: Click here to download the Entry Form.
- Prize: Three winners will be invited to India Heritage Weekend and will be awarded with a certificate and cash prize. The details of the cash prize are
- First Prize: USD 300 (Approx. INR 19,000)
- Second Prize: USD200 (Approx. INR 13,000)
- Third Prize: USD 100 (Approx. INR 6,500)
- E-mail Submission: The entries are to be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or Idcinboston@gmail.com
Subscribe for Regular Updates of India Discovery Center Essay Competition
India Discovery Center Essay Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Younger then 20 years
- Age: The participant needs to be younger than 20 years as on September 30, 2015.
India Discovery Center Essay Competition Contact Details
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More