April 15, 2014
Date Extended to April 30, 2014
Institutional Partner of the Contest
|Class/ Age||18 - 35 years|
Participation is open to individuals only.
Reward of IndiaAfrica Poster Design Contest
Application Process of IndiaAfrica Poster Design Contest
Candidates can apply through this link >> Apply Online
• All artworks to be prepared at 300 dpi actual size -A2 International Size (510mm height x 420mm width) portrait/tall format.
• Submission Format: The entry is to be submitted as a high resolution PDF OR a high resolution .jpeg.
• Size of the Picture: An entry (inclusive of all files submitted) should not exceed 10 MB.
• Concise Note in English: The design entry must be accompanied by a concise concept note in English, not exceeding 500 words. The note must explain the thought behind the artwork.
• The poster design entries should not be marked with any form of identification (name, logo, etc.). Entries will be disqualified if they are marked.
• The submitted work must not contain material offensive to any particular community, group, individual or institution.
• Images used for the posters must not violate copyright laws.
Submission of Poster
• The entry should be submitted to email@example.com latest by Apri l5, 2014, 2300 hrs IST OR
• Can also be posted to INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future Ideaworks Design & Strategy Pvt Ltd
609, Block-C, 6th Floor Nirvana Courtyard
South City-2, Sector-50
Phone: +91 124 425 3501
• The submission should contain the candidate’s
Selection Process of IndiaAfrica Poster Design Contest
The poster will be judged on the relevance and the quality of perspective presented within the context of the contest theme.
c/o IdeaWorks Design & Strategy Pvt Ltd 609, Block-C, 6th floor Nirvana Courtyard South City-2 Sec-50 Gurgaon (HR) INDIA Pin-122 018
INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future is a unique people to people initiative that aims at engaging multiple stakeholders in India and Africa through contests, fellowships, discussions, events, collaborative projects and cultural exchanges