Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE 2017- National Innovation Foundation
About IGNITE Competition - National Innovation Foundation
- IGNITE is an annual national competition to harness the creative and innovative spirit of school children.
- IGNITE invites children to showcase their creative innovations and ideas in technology.
- Original creative technological ideas and innovations of the students that solve any problem be it household, porters, labourers etc.
- At this stage, Students are required just to submit their own creative ideas and no working model is required.
- NIF will let the students know if any working model is required and in case required will also provide assistance regarding the same.
- Photos/videos/sketches of the idea/innovation/project can also be submitted in order to facilitate proper understanding and evaluation of the submission.
- In the fond memory of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, IGNITE has been renamed to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of IGNITE Competition - National Innovation Foundation
IGNITE Competition - National Innovation Foundation Eligibility Criteria
||Students till class 12
Maximum age being 17 to 18 years
- Eligible Boards: Students of National and State board can apply.
- Eligible Streams: Students of all the stream are eligible.
- Number of Entries: Students are encouraged to submit as many entries as possible.
- Participation is free.
IGNITE Competition - National Innovation Foundation Reward
All practical and useful ideas/innovations may be given financial and mentoring support. In the deserving cases, patents will be filed in their name at no cost to them. It is also possible that some of the ideas might attract entrepreneurs and these may get licensed for monetary consideration.
- Students submitting maximum properly documented entries would be given appreciation certificates from NIF.
- Each innovation/traditional knowledge practice spotted and documented by he/she will be credited as being the ‘SCOUT’ of a particular innovation/traditional knowledge in the record.
- There will be an exhibition of ONLY the awarded projects/ideas/innovations.
- The winner of IGNITE 2017 will be announced on October 15, 2017.
- The award will be later give by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam at his convenience at The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
IGNITE Competition - National Innovation Foundation Application form and Process
Participants should give the following details:
- Personal detail should be clearly mentioned - name, age, class, school name & address.
- Home address & contact number
- Title of the project/idea/innovation
- Detailed description, diagrams/sketches/photos of the project.
- A simple declaration that the project has been done by the student himself/herself without guidance from teachers/parents.
Submission of the IGNITE Application Form
The Entries can be sent by any of the following methods
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit Online at http://nif.org.in/ignite/
- Post to
National Innovation Foundation - India
Satellite Complex, Premchand Nagar Road,
Jodhpur Tekra, Satellite
Ahmedabad 380 015 Gujarat
IGNITE Competition - National Innovation Foundation Selection Process
- The selected entries will be evaluated by a group of experts and Honey Bee Network Collaborators.
- The evaluation of entries is based on the information provided in the entry submitted.
- There is no evaluation event prior to the award function.
- During the screening process if additional information is required for promising entries the committee would get in touch with the student by phone or email.
IGNITE Competition - National Innovation Foundation Address
National Innovation Foundation India
Satellite Complex, Premchand Nagar, Jodhpur Tekra, Satellite
Ahmedabad 380 015, Gujarat
IGNITE Competition - National Innovation Foundation Contact Details
Any queries may be addressed to NIF at:
Email: email@example.com or
Telephone number: +91-79-26732456 / 2095,
Toll Free No.: 1800 233 5555
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More