ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2017
About ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2017
ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2017- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS TIFR) invites application for the Fellowship Program for the year 2017. The academically bright and brilliant students who are aspiring to apply for the fellowship program on the official website of the ICTS. Candidates can find all the important information about ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program on this page. This page provides the complete information about the Fellowship Program which includes eligibility criteria, how to apply for the program etc.
This program offers a unique opportunity to undergraduate/masters students of Science and Engineering to work with faculty and post-doctoral fellows to participate in research at the partition of the knowledge. The candidates will get a chance to enhance their knowledge about their area of interest and this will also help them to learn from the experienced faculties and fellows.
ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program Important Dates
Opening of ICTS TIFR Application Form
November 3, 2016
Last date to Apply
January 31, 2017
Review of the Application
February/ March 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2017
ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2017 Eligibility Criteria
||Undergraduates and Post graduates
||The Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the ICTS S.N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program is given below:
- Candidates who have done their under graduation through science, mathematics and engineering field are eligible to apply for ICTS S.N. Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program.
- Candidates who are in their third, fourth or fifth year of the program are also eligible to apply for the Fellowship Program.
- Undergraduates with the exceptional academic record who are in their second year may also apply for the Fellowship Program.
- Candidates with Master degree are also eligible to apply.
ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2017 Application form and Process
The International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS TIFR) invites application for the Excellence Fellowship Program. Aspiring candidates can follow the link given below to apply for the program. The Stepwise instructions to fill the application form is given below:
Click here to Apply
- STEP 1: Candidates need to fill the personal information in the ICTS TIFR Application Form which includes the following
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Permanent and Correspondence Address
- E-mail address of the candidate
- Mobile number of the candidate
- STEP 2: Candidates also need to describe their research Interest in the application form in not more than 500 words. The candidates have to select any one from the given research topics
- Astrophysical Relativity
- Fluid Dynamics and Turbulence
- Physical Biology
- Statistical Physics and Condensed Matter
- String Theory and Quantum Gravity
- STEP 3: Candidates also have to describe the past research experience and the list of the publications they have
- STEP 4: Candidates have to fill their Academic qualifications and have to provide the references from teachers or scientists with whom they have interacted academically.
- STEP 5: Candidates have to provide the Additional Material about themselves which includes awards, scholarships or any special academic achievements
- STEP 6: At last, the candidates have to click on "Submit Form" to submit the application form and it is advised to get the confirmation page printout for future references.
Documents to upload with Application Form
|Passport Size Photograph
|CV and Transcript
Submission of ICTS S.N. Bhatt Application Form
The candidates are advised to check the information filled in application form is correct in all aspect before the final submission. Candidates do not need to send any hard copy of the application form and documents to the head office of International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS TIFR).
Candidates are advised to keep at least two printouts of the application form with them for future reference.
ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2017 Address
International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS)
Survey No. 151, Shivakote,
Bengaluru - 560 089,
ICTS S.N. Bhatt Fellowship Program 2017 Contact Details
Phone: +91 80 6730 6000, +91 80 4653 6000
Pearl Academy Quarter Century Scholarship 2018 application process is started now. Through the Pearl Academy Quarter Century Scholarship, Pearl Academ... Read More
Canon Photomarathon India 2017 is a photography talent search competition which is organized by Canon India Private Limited (Canon India). This is an ... Read More
The UNESCO Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers begun in the ye... Read More
Andreu World SA launches its “Andreu World International Design Contest.”. The competition is open both to design students and to professi... Read More