Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship 2014
About Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship
Human Welfare Foundation has come up with 500 scholarships known as Loan Scholarship 2014-2015 for Muslim residents of the selected Indian states.
This scholarship aims at promoting higher education among the Muslim residents of the twelve northern Indian states which are:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Muslim students of selected states in India
||For pursuing UG & PG studies
- In order to qualify for the scholarship the students must be enrolled in the current academic year of UG/PG Courses.
- The residents muslims of the above given states are eligible for the scholarship.
Courses that are eligible for the Scholarship: Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship 2014-2015 is only for students enrolled in the academic year of the below mentioned courses:
- B.A, P.G. Diploma in Development Communication, M.B.A Rural Management
- B.S.W/M.S.W, M.A Sociology, M.BA./M.A Financial Management
- M.C.J./ M.A/ P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communications, M.A Psychology, , M.BA./M.A Human Resource Management,
- M.A Rural Development, M.A. Economics, M.A/P.G Diploma in Disaster Management
- M.B.A/M.A Hospital Administration, M.A. Public Administration, M.A/M.B.A/P.G Diploma in NGO Management
- P.G Diploma in Guidance and Counseling, M.A Political Science, M.A Education Management
- P.G. Diploma in Rural Development, M.A Human Rights, B.Ed/M.Ed
- Diploma in Film Technology, M.A in Peace and Conflict Resolution, LLB/LLM
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Reward
Number of students scholarship to be given is 500.
Out of which 250 are for UG students and remaining 250 are for PG students
- Rs. 10,000 cash has been kept as the scholarship reward for every undergraduate awardee and
- Rs. 20,000 cash is the prize money for every postgraduate awardee.
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Application form and Process
Students has to submit the application form Offline. Online submission of application is not available.
Steps for Submission of Application form:
Download Application Form for Human Welfare Loan Foundation
Human Welfare Foundation, 4th Floor, E-89, Abul Fazal Enclave,
Jamia Nagar, New-Delhi- 110025
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Selection Process
- Awardees of Human Welfare Loan Scholarship 2014-2015 will be selected on the basis of an Interview.
- Subjects like Humanities and Social Science are kept in consideration while carrying out the candidates selection procedure.
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Address
Human Welfare Foundation
4th Floor, E-89, Abul Fazal Enclave,Jamia Nagar,
Human Welfare Foundation Loan Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: 011-65001265, 29945999
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More