Harvard Stem Cell Institute Internship Program 2017
About HSCI Internship Program
- HSCI Internship Program (HIP) is a 2 months internship program and is being organised by Harvard Stem Cell Institute for Undergraduate medical students who are interested in stem cell biology.
- The selected students will be placed in one of Harvard’s 11 affiliated hospitals and research centers under the discretion of the HSCI Internship Program (HIP) administrators.
- The interns will get a stipend on 4,500 USD (Approx. INR 2.9 lakh) to cover their travel and housing-related expenses, candidates should take care of their food and other expensesat their own.
- Selected international candidates will get their visas sponsored by Harvard University.
- Harvard Stem Cell Institute Internship Program 2017 will start tentatively on June 05, 2017 and conclude on August 11, 2017.
- Interested students can make application for the internship online and the last date to complete the application process is February 1, 2017.
Latest Updates: Harvard Stem Cell Institute Internship Program Application Process was about to begin on December 1, 2017, but it will now begin from December 15, 2017, due to some unforeseen delay.
- Type of Internship: Partially Paid.
- Course level: Under-Graduate
- Subjects: Medical programs
- Duration of Scholarship: 2 months
- Country for Study: United States of America
- Course Commence: June 5, 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of HSCI Internship Program
HSCI Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
||Undergraduate medical students
- Nationality: The internship opportunity is available for students from the USA as well as International Students.
- Qualification: The internship opportunities are for students enrolled in Undergraduate medical courses and have an interest in stem cell biology.
- Research experience: Previous work experience in any biological laboratory is highly desirable but not mandatory.
Not eligible for the internship
Students who participated in HSCI Internship Program are not eligible to be a part of the internship again.
HSCI Internship Program Reward
The candidates selected for the Internship will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Stipend: The candidates will get a stipend of 4,500 USD (Approx. INR 2.9 lakh) to cover their transport & housing cost.
- Candidates selected for the internship may get on-campus housing at the price of 3,300 UDS (Approx. INR 2.1 Lakh).
- Candidates are not eligible for a meal plan or any other benefit other than above mentioned stipend amount.
HSCI Internship Program Application form and Process
The applications for the HSCI Internship Program are accepted online and the details of application process are:
- Application Form: The application form is available at the official website of the program.
- Documents required: The candidates are required to provide the following documents in PDF format in order to complete the online application process:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcript: Unofficial transcript of academic documents providing details of subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Personal Statement: Candidate must write a personal statement within 500 words.
- 2 References: Candidate should share the link References link with the people they’ll like to write their reference letter. The reference letters are to be uploaded (in pdf format) by the referees directly on the link provided.
Submission of Application Form
Online submission of the application form marks the completion of the application process, but application form will be considered after 2 references are received.
- The responsibility to make sure that the reference letters has been submitted lies with the Applicant.
HSCI Internship Program Contact Details
World of 7 Billion Student Video Contest aims to influence public policies, attitudes, and behaviour on national and global population issues and... Read More
Advance to Australia – India Schools Video Competition 2017 is being organised by Cambridge English Language Assessment and the Australian ... Read More
Peace Revolution International Fellowship in Thailand 2017 is for those people who have a genuine interest in Peace. Anyone can become a part of ... Read More
Nikon Photo Contest is conducted by Nikon Corporation International every year since 1969 to offer a chance to the photographers worldwide to communic... Read More