Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015
About Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit
Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 invites applications from young entrepreneurs with an innovative idea that solves a problem.To participate in Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 scheduled to be held in Bangladesh apply before October 10, 2015
The GYES 2015 is an event of Global Entrepreneurship Week, which is going to be the world’s biggest platform for entrepreneurs.The Summit will take place on November 20 -22, 2015 at Bangabandhu International Conference Center in Bangladesh.
- Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 Bangladesh (GYES) aims to focus and support the innovative ideas of the youth Entrepreneurs.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit
Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit Eligibility Criteria
||Aged 18 to 35 years
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- The Summit is open to 500 young entrepreneurs across the world.
Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit Reward
- Delegates with top 10 innovative ideas and projects will be REWARDED by DYDF in Entrepreneurship Night.
- Every delegate will receive a participation CERTIFICATE and all other CONFERENCE KITS.
- Accommodation from November 19 to November 23, 2015, will be provided only for INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES (Non-Bangladeshi) at a renowned hotel in Dhaka covered by DYDF.
Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit Application form and Process
Candidates have to apply online at the official website of Global Youth Entrepreneurs Summit 2015 Bangladesh.
UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017 is for the students of Uttar Pradesh who are studying in Class 9-10 in any recognised school in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pr... Read More
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2017, China invites applications from candidates interested in pursuing one-year Master’s Degree in Public Poli... Read More
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 - Samaj Kalyan Scholarship is being offered by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department&n... Read More
National level 8th Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need of conserving this precious resource ... Read More