Fevicol Science Project Challenge 2015
About Fevicol Science Project Challenge 2015
- Fevicol Science Project Challenge is an annual nationwide competition that identifies the talent from across the schools in the country and is a quest to nurture the next generation of scientists and thinkers.
- This contest encourages students to think about topics that are related to their everyday life, futuristic concepts and make 3-D models of their interpretations of the subject/topic.
- Fevicol Science Project Challenge was launched in year 2011.
- There were about 1,85,000 students who participated from about 750 schools and about 67,000 projects were made in year 2012.
- Fevicol Science Project Challenge 2015 is divided into two rounds:
- Round 1: At School
- Round 2: At Grand Finale
Subscribe for Regular Updates
Who can apply - The Eligibility Criteria
- The competition is divided in 2 categories
- Junior Fevicol Science Project Challenge- Class 5-7
- Senior Fevicol Science Project Challenge - Class 8-10
- Young minds are encouraged to make 3D models of subjects relevant to our lives
- The theme for the competition is
- Disaster Management
- Pollution Control
- Traffic Management
- Renewable Source of Energy
- Global Warming
- Water resource Management
Fevicol Science Project Challenge Reward
- The selected 100 winners will get a chance to be part of the Worshop conducted by Rob
- The winners along with thei parents will be awarded an all-expenses paid trip to London apart from other exciting gifts.
- Winning school will be given trophies along with Rs. 50000 cash as Science Development Fund.
Participants of Final Round
- All team members of the final round will get tablet and certificates.
- All the participants of the final round also receive exciting gifts.
Application Mode and Process
Fevicol Science Project Challenge Application Process
At the School Level
- The first round will require students to prepare 3D Model in 15 days
- The schools should then conduct science Exhibition and atleast 20 models need to be displayed in the exhibition to be eligibel for Finale
- On the exhibition day, all the 3-D models will be displayed by the students and they will need to explain the concept to the science teacher and principal who will then choose two winners, one each from standard 5 to 7 and standard 8 to 10 from the school.
- Schools will then upload the pictures of the winning projects on the company website along with a brief on chosen topic, principles and working of the 3D model by September 30, 2015
- The winners at the school level will be notified by an email sent to the school.
The Entry Submiited should carry the belo mentioned things
- The Project Picture
- A note explaining the concept of Project in 100 words
- Details of School and Team Member.
Fevicol Science Project Challenge Selection Process
Final Selection by Expert Panel
- Further, these projects uploaded on the company website will be reviewed by expert panel that chose 4 projects each from junior and senior categories.
- These chosen teams will be invited to Central Location for a Grand Finale where they will be given impromptu topics to create the project over the next 3 days.
- The projects are judged by eminent judges appointed by Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- One winner will be selected from each category and will be crowned as the Fevicol Science Project Champion 2015
- The understanding of the challenge subject and related issues.
- Concept and principles on which the proposed solution is based.
- Actual execution of the 3D model – Creativity and Presentation.
- Effectiveness of the project in solving the challenge.
- Responses to the queries raised by the panel of judges.
- Overall appearance of the 3D model.
Ramkrishna Mandir Road,Off Sir Mathuradas Vasanji Road,Andheri (East) Mumbai - 400059 Maharashtra.INDIA
Contact Fevicol Science Project Challenge 2015
Phone: +91 22 3308 7000
Fax: +91 22 2835 7700
Alan R. and Barbara D. Finberg Fellowship was established in memory of Alan R. and Barbara D. Finberg, early supporters of Human Rights Watch (... Read More
The Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program, sponsored by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, US Department of State.
The Fu... Read More
Japanese Government Invites applications for Young Leader’s Program for a year program of Business Administration at Hitotsubashi University, ... Read More
Japanese Government invites applications for Young Leader’s Program for Public Administration at National Graduate Institute for Policy S... Read More