Excellence Master Fellowship 2017-Study in Switzerland
About Excellence Master Fellowship
Excellence Master Fellowship is being offered by The University of Geneva for academically brilliant students who are about to complete their Bachelor’s Degree in next 6 month or have already completed it. The students interested in Excellence Master Fellowship can pursue Master’s degree in Science from The University of Geneva. The list of master's course covered under the scholarship is given at this page.
The selection for the scholarship will be on the basis of academic excellence of the candidates.The selected fellows will get fellowship grant of CHF 10000 (Approx. INR 6,50,000) to CHF 15000 (Approx. INR 9,50,000). The candidates need to submit their application via email and there is no application fee for the scholarship.
Excellence Master Fellowship Important Dates2017
|Last date to apply
||15 March 2017
|Session starts from
||18 September 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Excellence Master Fellowship
Excellence Master Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Excellence Master Fellowship is open for international applicants.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates making application for the Excellence Master Fellowship should have a bachelor’s degree or expected to complete it within next 6 months.
- Minimum Marks: The Applicant should belong to the top 10% student of their bachelor’s program.
- Language: The proficiency in French is not mandatory.
Excellence Master Fellowship Reward
The candidates selected for the fellowship will be provided with the following benefits. The details related to the fellowship are as follow:
- Duration of the fellowship: The fellowship will be offered for a period of one year and can be extended for the duration of the Master’s program if student is successful in completing his/her academic goals.
- Fellowship Grant: The selected fellows will get an annual fellowship grant of CHF 10000 (Approx. INR 6,50,000) to CHF 15000 (Approx. INR 9,50,000).
Excellence Master Fellowship Application form and Process
The application for the Excellence Master Fellowship for the session starting on 18 September 2017 are being accepted, the candidates need to apply for the scholarship following the below-mentioned procedure:
- Courses covered under the Excellence Master Fellowship: The students can make applications for Master’s degree in any of the following subjects:
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Mode of Application: The candidates need to download the Excellence Master's Fellowship and fill in all the mandatory details given on the application form.
Click here to download the application form.
- Required Documents: The downloaded application form is to be filled and converted into a PDF file and sent via mail. The following documents are required to be sent along with the application form:
- A Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Graduation exams passed along with Grades.
- An essay of two pages describing his/her interests, giving information about the Master’s program he/she want to pursue, and motivation & intentions involved in selecting the University of Geneva.
- Letter of Reference: If available, two letter of references from professors stating that the applicant fulfils all the conditions of the scholarship program.
- Any other document having information such as the score of GRE, TOEFL or any other language test.
Excellence Masters Fellowship Submission 2017
In order to complete the application process, the candidate needs to scan all the above-mentioned documents and convert all of them into a single PDF file and send it to the following email id ‘Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch’.
Excellence Master Fellowship Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done strictly on the basis of excellence in their studies. The evaluation of the students will be on the basis of the documents submitted by the candidates along with the application form.
Excellence Master Fellowship Address
Faculty of Science
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Genève 4
Excellence Master Fellowship Contact Details
Phone: ++41 22 37 96111
Fax: ++41 22 37 96698
DAAD or Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst scholarship is a German Academic Exchange Service and invites applications for Scholarship for... Read More
HM King’s and HM Queen’s Scholarship 2017 is managed by the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) and provided by the Royal Thai Government ... Read More
Nature’s Best Photography Asia Awards invites all photographers from 50 countries of Asia to enter the second annual awards. Any photograph... Read More
Classmate WhizQuiz sponsored by ITC Limited is an all India quiz contest for smart minds falling in the age bracket between 10-16 years. Classmate Whi... Read More