Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2017
About Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships 2017 will be offered to candidates having exceptional abilities and have enrolled in any Undergraduate Mathematics Program at School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is only for candidates who are from countries outside the European Union and have secured admission in undergraduate courses at School of Mathematics, University of Edinburgh, the UK.
- Students can make application for the scholarship only if they have been accepted for full-time undergraduate degree programme offered at the School of Mathematics.
- Application Process: The application for the scholarship has to be made online before April 3, 2017, and only after applying for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- List of Courses Eligible for Scholarship- (Duration of Course- 4 years)
- BSc Applied Mathematics
- BSc Mathematics
- B.Sc Mathematics & Biology
- B.Sc Mathematics & Business
- B.Sc Mathematics & Music
- B.Sc Mathematics & Physics
- B.Sc Mathematics & Statistics
- B.Sc Mathematics Select Pathway
- B.Sc Mathematics with Management
It is a partial paid scholarship and majority of the cost has to be borne by the students themselves.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
||Countries outside the European Union
||Students of Class 12 looking for undergraduate studies
- Nationality: The scholarship will be offered to candidates who are from countries not belonging to the European Union.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should full fill all the requirements for getting admission into an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
Not Eligible for the scholarship
- Those candidates who are already enrolled in the program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Reward
- Scholarship: The applicants selected for the award of the scholarship will get cash prize worth 1000 British Pound (Approx. INR 98,000) every year for the complete duration of the course being pursued.
- Scholarship cheques are handed to the winners at an award ceremony at the beginning of the academic session.
- Tuition Fee for 1 years B.Sc Mathematics course for International students is £16,700 and for B.Sc Mathematics & Biology, B.Sc Mathematics & Physics, B.Sc Mathematics & Music is £21,900
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Application form and Process
The Application for the Undergraduate Maths scholarship has to be filled online. Click here to apply for the Scholarship.
While completing the application the candidate will be asked to provide the following:
- Your personal details
- Proposed study
- Family Education
- A personal statement of no more than 200 words.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of academic merit and the result of the scholarship will be made public in the month of May 2017.
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Address
Scholarships and Student Funding
The University of Edinburgh, Old College, South Bridge,
Edinburgh, EH8 9YL, UK
Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships Contact Details
Phone: +44 (0)131 651 4070
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, SSFS.email@example.com
ACST Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams and fo... Read More
Microsoft Imagine Cup are open for those contestants those who are required to build new and innovative software applications. The time... Read More
Compudon is a gateway to the Microsoft Office World Championship. Compudon Season 7, which powers the Microsoft Office Specialist India Championship 2... Read More
KSHEC Scholarship applications has now been started and the candidates can now apply for the scholarship on or before 30 April 2017. Kerala Government... Read More