Economist Innovation Competition 2016
About Innovation Competition
- Economist Innovation Competition is all about the candidates who have to submit video entries to share their big ideas how to make large businesses more innovative.
- As part of the Economist Innovation Awards & Summit 2016, The Economist in collaboration with Economist Events is hosting an Innovation Competition 2016
- Innovation Awards & Summit 2016 has been scheduled to be conducted at JW Marriott Hong Kong on September 6, 2016
Topics of Economist Innovation Competition 2016
- China’s innovation economy
- Has Chinese innovation leapfrogged the rest?
- China: Global innovation hub?
- Measuring innovation: What’s in a ranking?
- The clash of ideologies: Does government-led innovation work?
- Can innovation save China’s economy
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Innovation Competition
Innovation Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All
Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
Age: Age no Bar
Innovation Competition Reward
- Complimentary Pass: One complimentary pass worth USD 1,800 to attend The Innovation Awards & Summit, Hong Kong, on September 6, 2016.
- Flight Tickets: One economy return flight ticket from your country to Hong Kong and two nights' hotel accommodation in Hong Kong
- Exciting Prizes: A special product package provided by Huawei
Innovation Competition Application form and Process
- To participate in the contest candidates have to submit a one minute video OR 200-word text explaining their innovative idea.
- Candidates also have to fill in the Application Form available at the official website.
- Only one entry per person is permitted
Specifications of the video to be uploaded
- Size: Less than 30MB
- Formats: MPEG-4, MPEG, WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV
- The video needs to be in English.
- Duration: 1 minute
Innovation Competition Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the following basis:
- Entrants must be individuals.
- Originality, vision, relevancy and presentation style
- Practicality and solution-driven approach
- Clearly addressing the question: What is your one big idea on how to make large businesses more innovative in one-minute video
- The Economist will review all submissions and check whether they meet the prescribed specifications.
- Three finalists will be selected by the judges and their videos will be showcased on the Innovation Summit website.
- One final winner will be awarded the prize.
Innovation Competition Contact Details
For queries e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
Wild Wisdom Quiz Contest 2017 for Junior & Middle School Students registration process is already started. The Wild Wisdom Quiz is an attempt... Read More
Scheme for Promoting Young Talents in Science (SPYTiS) is a programme conducted by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment&n... Read More
KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national fellowship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government ... Read More