Economist Innovation Competition 2016
About Innovation Competition
- Economist Innovation Competition is all about the candidates who have to submit video entries to share their big ideas how to make large businesses more innovative.
- As part of the Economist Innovation Awards & Summit 2016, The Economist in collaboration with Economist Events is hosting an Innovation Competition 2016
- Innovation Awards & Summit 2016 has been scheduled to be conducted at JW Marriott Hong Kong on September 6, 2016
Topics of Economist Innovation Competition 2016
- China’s innovation economy
- Has Chinese innovation leapfrogged the rest?
- China: Global innovation hub?
- Measuring innovation: What’s in a ranking?
- The clash of ideologies: Does government-led innovation work?
- Can innovation save China’s economy
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Innovation Competition
Innovation Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open to All
Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
Age: Age no Bar
Innovation Competition Reward
- Complimentary Pass: One complimentary pass worth USD 1,800 to attend The Innovation Awards & Summit, Hong Kong, on September 6, 2016.
- Flight Tickets: One economy return flight ticket from your country to Hong Kong and two nights' hotel accommodation in Hong Kong
- Exciting Prizes: A special product package provided by Huawei
Innovation Competition Application form and Process
- To participate in the contest candidates have to submit a one minute video OR 200-word text explaining their innovative idea.
- Candidates also have to fill in the Application Form available at the official website.
- Only one entry per person is permitted
Specifications of the video to be uploaded
- Size: Less than 30MB
- Formats: MPEG-4, MPEG, WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV
- The video needs to be in English.
- Duration: 1 minute
Innovation Competition Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the following basis:
- Entrants must be individuals.
- Originality, vision, relevancy and presentation style
- Practicality and solution-driven approach
- Clearly addressing the question: What is your one big idea on how to make large businesses more innovative in one-minute video
- The Economist will review all submissions and check whether they meet the prescribed specifications.
- Three finalists will be selected by the judges and their videos will be showcased on the Innovation Summit website.
- One final winner will be awarded the prize.
Innovation Competition Contact Details
For queries e-mail- email@example.com
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. The ... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Developme... Read More
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More