E-Greeting Design Competition forJanmashtami
About E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami
- E-Greeting Design Competition is being organized on the occasion of Janmashtami.
- Entries are invited from all residents of India for the E-Greeting Design Competition through MyGov Portal.
- Depending upon the popularity and usages of the E-Greeting between September 05, 2015 to September 20, 2015, top 3 greetings will be rewarded with a cash prize as follow:
- First Prize - Rs. 10,000
- Second Prize - Rs. 7,500
- Third Prize - Rs. 5,000
- Only cards shortlisted by Standing Committee will be published on the portal and subsequently only top 5 designs will be retained on the portal.
- The e-greeting card should have the size 10x12cm. Greetings of any other size will not be considered for the Prize.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami
E-Greeting Design Competition for Janmashtami Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
- Nationality: The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More