CouponSpy Scholarship 2013
Last date to apply
November 30, 2013 by Midnight
About Coupon Spy Scholarship
- CouponSpy.in is looking for a new logo for their website in the form of a mascot or symbol to represent the brand, and is hosting a competition to find one.
- CouponSpy’s Facebook fans will determine the winner.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Coupon Spy Scholarship
Coupon Spy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 10-12, Students of any college and university in India who are going to pursue their studies within the next academic year, regardless of which institution they will be attending.
- The person should be an Indian Resident.
- The student should obtain his or her parents’ or legal guardians’(in case of a minor) prior permission to participate.
Coupon Spy Scholarship Reward
- Acceptance of the first prize is subject to permission from a parent or legal guardian (if you are a minor). The Winner will receive a scholarship to the value of Rs 1,00,000
- The prize will be awarded via PayPal or bank transfer
Coupon Spy Scholarship Application form and Process
Step 1: Draw a logo that is in line with the guidelines of Couponspy
- Any medium is accepted i.e. pencil, crayon, computer design software.
- Your entry must be no bigger than 300 x 600 pixels.
- The logo must not feature our name “CouponSpy” and instead should be a image representing the brand.
- All images have to be original and the logo may not be made up of other pre-existing images.
- The use of the Indian National Flag & other national symbols are not permitted under Indian law.
Step 2: Email your submission(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your full name
- Your age
- Your residential address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your school or university
Entrants may submit a maximum of 2 entries but both entries must be sent in the same email
Step 3: See your work get voted on Facebook!!!
Coupon Spy Scholarship Selection Process
On the basis of facebook votes.
Rashtriya Miltary School Admission 2018-19 is based on CET (Common Entrance Test) and Interview. CET would be a pen and paper-based test and... Read More
Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2017 is being organised in partnership with Nokia Growth Partners(NGP). Innovators, startups or academia fro... Read More
Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC candidates is a centrally sponsored scheme and is implemented by the State Govt./UTs. The students who belong to... Read More
Prerana Scholarship portal also known as Post Matric Scholarship Registration Release And Network Automation is the integrated e-Governance ... Read More