CouponSpy Scholarship 2013
Last date to apply
November 30, 2013 by Midnight
About Coupon Spy Scholarship
- CouponSpy.in is looking for a new logo for their website in the form of a mascot or symbol to represent the brand, and is hosting a competition to find one.
- CouponSpy’s Facebook fans will determine the winner.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Coupon Spy Scholarship
Coupon Spy Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Class 10-12, Students of any college and university in India who are going to pursue their studies within the next academic year, regardless of which institution they will be attending.
- The person should be an Indian Resident.
- The student should obtain his or her parents’ or legal guardians’(in case of a minor) prior permission to participate.
Coupon Spy Scholarship Reward
- Acceptance of the first prize is subject to permission from a parent or legal guardian (if you are a minor). The Winner will receive a scholarship to the value of Rs 1,00,000
- The prize will be awarded via PayPal or bank transfer
Coupon Spy Scholarship Application form and Process
Step 1: Draw a logo that is in line with the guidelines of Couponspy
- Any medium is accepted i.e. pencil, crayon, computer design software.
- Your entry must be no bigger than 300 x 600 pixels.
- The logo must not feature our name “CouponSpy” and instead should be a image representing the brand.
- All images have to be original and the logo may not be made up of other pre-existing images.
- The use of the Indian National Flag & other national symbols are not permitted under Indian law.
Step 2: Email your submission(s) to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your full name
- Your age
- Your residential address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your school or university
Entrants may submit a maximum of 2 entries but both entries must be sent in the same email
Step 3: See your work get voted on Facebook!!!
Coupon Spy Scholarship Selection Process
On the basis of facebook votes.
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More