About Colgate Scholarship
Colgate Scholarship 2017 is an initiative launched by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited offering families a chance to win scholarships of up to Rs 1 lakh. The scholarship is provided for the higher education of the individual. Colgate Scholarship 2017 will be available from 1 May 2017 to 31 July 2017 and the applicant has to simply give a missed call on Colgate Scholarship Toll-free number 1800 532 2213.
Individuals interested in participating in Colgate Scholarship can apply within this period. Colgate Scholarship was first launched in 2009 and about 1000 families have benefitted from the scholarship till date. The names of CDC Scholarship winners will be published on www.colgate.co.in anytime between 1 May 2017 to 30 September 2017.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Colgate Scholarship
Colgate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Must be below 21 years of age
- All Individual below the age of 21 can apply for the scholarship
Not eligible for Colgate Scholarship 2017
- Individuals or their families should not be employees of the Company, its affiliates, QED Communications, Refuse, Bates Sercon, Netcore.
Colgate Scholarship Reward
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited will offer 12 Colgate Scholarships worth Rs 1,00,000 and 189 scholarships worth Rs 10,000 to Colgate Scholarship Winners.
Scholarship Worth Rs. 1,00,000
Scholarship Worth Rs. 10,000
Note: Decision of the company regarding CDC Scholarships is final and binding.
Colgate Scholarship Winners
- Winners to fill up the form: All winners would be sent a form requiring particulars to be filled up. Incorrect or incomplete details shall not be entertainment. The cost of postage would be borne by the company.
- Candidates also need to produce some proof of identity at the time of availing Colgate Scholarship 2017
- Payment of Colgate Scholarship: CDC Scholarship amount shall be paid by Account payee cheque. Winners should have a bank account or post office savings account
- Loss of Cheque: CDC Scholarships will be paid by Account payee cheque and Colgate shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the cheque once it has been handed over to the winner.
Colgate Scholarship Application form and Process
- Step 1: Missed Call: In order to apply for Colgate Scholarship 2017, participants need to give a missed call on Colgate Scholarship Toll-free number 1800 532 2213 which is printed on the pack of ‘Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste’, or communicated in TV commercials.There is no Colgate Scholarship Application Form.
- Step 2: Answer Question on IVRS: The user will get a call back on his number from Colgate Scholarship 2017 officials and will be asked to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) option to answer a question.
Individuals, who make calls in the manner, will be considered as applicants for the scholarship offer. Registering an entry in the above-said process does not ensure winning the Colgate Scholarship 2017.
Colgate Scholarship 2017 Application Submission
The candidates can apply between 1 May 2017 to 31 July 2017, to get a chance to win Colgate scholarships. The candidates can participate in the competition by calling the phone number given on this page. There is no option to apply through any other mode.
Colgate Scholarship Selection Process
- Selecting 200 Random entries: Colgate will randomly select 201 entries from the list of registered entries who have given the right answer for the Colgate Scholarship 2017. Out of 201 entries, 12 entries will be randomly selected and will get a scholarship worth Rs. 1 Lac each.
- Prizes will be given to the individuals whose details are saved in the IVRS system.
- Verification Calls: Selected candidates will get actual calls from Colgate Scholarship 2017 organisers.
- Incorrect Details will Lead to Disqualification: If the details are found inaccurate at the time of verification, the name of that individual will be disqualified from Colgate Scholarship 2017 applications.
Documents to be produced for Verification
Colgate Scholarship 2017 winners will be required to produce the following documents as proof while availing CDC Scholarships:
- Driver License & Photocopy (OR)
- Passport & Photocopy (OR)
- Voter Identity Card & Photocopy (AND)
- Photocopy of PAN Card.
- Child’s birth certificate or school leaving certificate towards the proof of full name and age below 21 years is mandatory.
Points to be Noted:
- Valid Account Number: It will be the responsibility of the winners to have the active for realising the cheque, which will be issued in the name of the person whose details are provided in the IVRS.
- Disputes: In a case, of any disputes regarding CDC Scholarships, it will be subject to the jurisdiction only of Mumbai courts.
Colgate Scholarship Contact Details
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate Research Centre,
Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens,
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076
Toll-Free Number: 1800 532 2213 (Between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays)
KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national fellowship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government ... Read More
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2017 or UCO has been conducted by Unified Council for school children. Of class 2-10. UCO is sponsored and Organised by the Uni... Read More
OPJEMS Scholarship 2017 is an initiative by Jindal group and companies to provide financial help to meritorious students to become lead... Read More
TALLENTEX 2018 is a talent search competition conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash p... Read More