Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition 2017 by India Post
About Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition
Stamp Design Competition is organised by Department of Post on the occasion of Children’s Day. The participants are required to submit their original design for the Stamp Design Competition related to the theme of “Nest”. Participants should be below 18 years of age to participate in this competition. They are free to use Oil colour, Watercolour, ink or any other medium for making the design. It basically should be handmade, computer printed / printout will not be allowed. This page only gives the information about the Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition by India Post.
The entries for the Stamp Design Competition are to be sent by 20 October 2017 by the means of Speed Post only. The candidates should know that the drawing/ painting will be the only creativity of the children which will be verified by the School principal.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Below 18 years
- Nationality: The Competition is open for the nationals of India only.
- Age: In order to participate in the competition the participants must be younger than 18 years
- Original Work: The artwork being submitted for the competition should be an original work of the participant.
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Reward
The Best three entries will be awarded First, Second and Third prize and the prize amount are as follows
Winners of the last year
||Mr. Gauravdev HB
||Ms. Sukanya Behera
||Ms. Soujanya Hati
||Purba Medinipur, West Bengal
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Application form and Process
The participants who are willing to take part in the competition can submit their designs for the Stamp Design Competition. The candidates have to submit the artwork on or before the due date i.e. 20 October 2017. The entries should be created by keeping the following guidelines in mind:
Specifications of Artwork
- Allowed Materials: Ink, Water Colours, Oil Colours or any other medium can be used for making the artwork.
- Appealing Design: The artwork should look appealing on Stamp so that it can interest Philatelic Collectors.
- Allowed Paper: Participants are free to use any white paper, it can be drawing paper, art paper or any other paper depending on participant’s choice, the size of the paper should be A4 size.
- Restrictions: Printouts of Designs and Computer generated designs are not eligible to be a part of the competition.
Things to be mentioned in the Entry form of Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition 2017
Participants need to mention the following details on the back side of the Design:
- Participant’s Name of the Participant
- Complete Residential Address including pin code
- Phone/ Mobile no.
- E-mail Id (if available)
Submission of the Entries
The entries must be sent to the address given below with the following enclosures and specifications:
- Enclosure: Participant must send an undertaking along with the entry, stating that ‘The artwork submitted in original and no copyright issues are involved’.
- Size and Mentions: The entry should be sent in an unfolded A4 size envelope only by Speed Post and participant must write “Stamp Design Contest”
- Address: The entries should reach the following address prior to 20 October 2017
Room No. 108(B), Dak Bhawan,
Parliament Street, New Delhi- 110001
Selection of the Applicants
The selection of the winner will be done on the basis of criterion set by the organisers. The artwork of the participants will be reviewed by the organisers based on which, the selection of the winners will be done.
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Contact Details
ADG (Philately), Room No. 108 (B), Dak Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110001
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 application process is started on 22 August 2017. This photography contest is organized to capture the spir... Read More
Jagriti Yatra 2017 is 15 days Train Journey which is being organized by Jagriti Sewa Sansthan since 1997, initially, it was known as Azad Bharat ... Read More
Indo Japanese Fellowship 2017 is organized under Indo-Japanese Joint Project on “Establishment of Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2017-18&... Read More
CENTA Teaching Professionals’ Olympiad (TPO) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of g... Read More