Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition 2016 by India Post
About Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition
Stamp Design Competition is organised by Department of Post on the occasion of Children’s Day.
- Theme: Participants are required to submit their original design for the Stamp Design Competition related to the theme of “Picnic”.
Participants should be below 18 years of age to participate in this competition. They are free to use Oil colour, Watercolour, ink or any other medium for making the design. It basically should be handmade, computer printed / printout will not be allowed.
The entries for the Stamp Design Competition are to be sent by October 5, 2016, by the means of Speed Post only.
|Children's Day Stamp Design Competition Last Date
||October 5, 2016
||November 25, 2016
Latest Update: Children Day's Stamp Design Competition Winners has been announced by Department of Post. Three winners have been selected and their names are given below:
||Mr. Gauravdev HB
||Ms. Sukanya Behera
||Ms. Soujanya Hati
||Purba Medinipur, West Bengal
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Below 18 years
- Nationality: The Competition is open for the nationals of India only.
- Age: In order to participate in the competition the participants must be younger than 18 years
- Original Work: The artwork being submitted for the competition should be an original work of the participant.
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Reward
The Best three entries will be awarded First, Second and Third prize and the prize amount are as follows
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Application form and Process
The participants who are willing to take part in the competition can submit their designs for the Stamp Design Competition, the entries should be created by keeping the following guidelines in mind:
Specifications of Artwork
- Allowed Materials: Ink, Water Colours, Oil Colours or any other medium can be used for making the artwork.
- Appealing Design: The artwork should look appealing on Stamp so that it can interest Philatelic Collectors.
- Allowed Paper: Participants are free to use any white paper, it can be drawing paper, art paper or any other paper depending on participant’s choice, the size of the paper should be A4 size.
- Restrictions: Printouts of Designs and Computer generated designs are not eligible to be a part of the competition.
Things to be mentioned in the Entry
Participants need to mention the following details on the back side of the Design:
- Participant’s Name of the Participant
- Complete Residential Address including pin code
- Phone/ Mobile no.
- E-mail Id (if available)
Submission of the Entries
The entries must be sent to the address given below with the following enclosures and specifications:
- Enclosure: Participant must send an undertaking along with the entry, stating that ‘The artwork submitted in original and no copyright issues are involved’.
- Size and Mentions: The entry should be sent in an unfolded A4 size envelope only by Speed Post and participant must write “Stamp Design Contest”
- Address: The entries should reach the following address prior to October 5, 2016.
Room No. 108(B), Dak Bhawan,
Parliament Street, New Delhi- 110001
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Selection Process
The selection of the winner will be done on the basis of criterion set by the organisers.
Children’s Day Stamp Design Competition Address
ADG (Philately), Room No. 108(B), Dak Bhawan,
Parliament Street,New Delhi- 110001
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
NDMC Photography Competition on 3rd International Yoga Day will be conducted on the date of 21 June 2017. New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is the co... Read More
FAEA Scholarship 2017 is created for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical... Read More
Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships is being offered by the LEEDS University. Under the scholarship, the University ... Read More