Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2017
About Harvard MBA Scholarship 2017
- Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2017 is being offered for academically brilliant students who have secured admission in MBA Program offered at Harvard University.
- The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is a biennial scholarship offered for a two year MBA course at Harvard Business School.
- The successful candidate should also become a part of the two-month unpaid internship with the Boustany Foundation.
- Reward: The Harvard MBA Scholarship 2017 offers scholarship worth USD 90,000 (Approx. 58 lakh) to cover the tuition fee of the scholar.
- The scholarship will be offered in 2 installments of USD 45,000 each.
- The travel & accommodation related expenses of Boustany Foundation Internship will also be covered for the student.
- Application Procedure: The applications for the scholarship are to be made online and interested candidates are required to send their Curriculum Vitae along with photograph, GMAT Score and acceptance letter from the University to ‘email@example.com’ in order to complete the application process.
- Selection & Award: The selection of the candidates will be done after an interview with the Boustany Foundation and the scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2017.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Harvard MBA Scholarship 2017
Harvard MBA Scholarship 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The scholarship can be offered to candidates of any nationality.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should possess excellent academic record in his/her studies and should meet the educational qualifications to get admission in MBA program of University.
- Candidate should make application for the scholarship after getting an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More