Best Climate Practice Contest 2017
About Best Climate Practice Contest
Best Climate Practice Contest 2017 is conducted by International Center for Climate Governance (ICCG). International Center for Climate Governance invites individuals as well as teams to participate in Best Climate Practice Contest 2017 and submit innovative proposals related to the theme “Expanding access to climate financing". The Best Climate Practice Contest is open for individuals of all ages and belonging to any nationality and aims to showcase innovative solutions to improve efficient water management and Water Smart food production.
There is no participation fee and the winners will be rewarded with cash prizes up to 3000 Euros along with promotion through ICCG’s Channel.
A Best Practice refers to a method that has been found to be successful in reaching a goal, and that can be used, or adapted for use, in other circumstances. The submitted practices may present:
- An already existing project
- A brand new Idea.
Best Climate Practice Contest 2017 Important Dates
|Best Climate Practice Contest Application Begin
||13 March 2017
|Last date of Application Submission
||31 May 2017
||3 July 2017 to 26 July 2017 (5.00 pm CEST)
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Best Climate Practice Contest
Best Climate Practice Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
- Age: The contest is open for people of all ages.
- Nationality: There is no restriction related to the nationality of the participants.
- Participation: The contest is open for Individual as well as Team submission.
- Third Party Submission: Candidates can submit any third party’s practice by giving due credits to the party.
- Intellectual Property owner’s Authorization if required has to be submitted by the applicant.
- Resubmission: The practices those have been submitted or exhibited earlier can be resubmitted.
Best Climate Practice Contest Reward
The practice selected as the winner will be announced in October 2017 and will be awarded the following benefits:
- Cash Prize: The winning practice will be rewarded with 3000 Euros.
- Promotion: The winner of the Best Climate Practice Contest along with other notable projects from the competition will be promoted by ICCG through its communication channels.
Best Climate Practice Contest Application form and Process
In order to participate in the Best Climate Practice Contest, applicants need to fill online application form. Candidates can visit the official website of Best Climate Practice Contest to fill the application form or click on the following link:
Click here to Apply
- Submission: Once registered the applicants are required to submit their practice on Submit a Practice web page.
- Number of Submission: Each registered user may submit one or more than one practice.
Best Climate Practice Contest Selection Process
There are two stages in which the judging will take place, during the first stage the entries will be judged by an expert panel while in the second stage the decision will be taken by Public opinion poll. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Stage 1- Expert Panel Assessment: An expert panel consisting 5 high profile experts from international universities and organisations will evaluate the entries on the following basis:
- Feasibility of the actions proposed
- Replicability potential of the practice
- Originality of the practice
- The potential or proven impact of the practice in advancing “water-smart” solutions for agriculture and food production.
- Stage 2- Public Online Poll: The entries will be shown online on the website of BCP, where the registered users can vote for a practice and share them on a social network in order to increase their chances of winning.
- The Public Online poll will start on 3 July 2017 and will continue till 26 July 2017.
- Result: The winner of the contest will be declared in October 2017 and the prize distribution ceremony will be organised in the framework of Expo Milano 2017 Universal Exhibition.
Best Climate Practice Contest Address
Island of San Giorgio Maggiore 8
I-30124 Venice, Italy
Best Climate Practice Contest Contact Details
Fax: +39 041 2700413
The UNESCO Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers begun in the ye... Read More
Andreu World SA launches its “Andreu World International Design Contest.”. The competition is open both to design students and to professi... Read More
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 will be based on the scores of JNVST Exam conducted by Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), which was established to... Read More
CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year 2017- The Royal Photography society represents the Urban Photographer Competition 2017. This year, the competition... Read More