Best Climate Practice Contest 2016
About Best Climate Practice Contest
International Center for Climate Governance invites individuals as well as teams to participate in Best Climate Practice Contest 2016 and submit innovative proposals related to the theme “Expanding access to climate financing.”
The Best Climate Practice Contest is open for individuals of all ages and belonging to any nationality and aims to showcase innovative solutions to improve efficient water management and Water Smart food production.
- There is no participation fee and the winners will be rewarded with cash prizes up to 3000 Euros along with promotion through ICCG’s Channel.
- A Best Practice refers tomethod that has been found to be successful in reaching a goal, and that can be used, or adapted for use, in other circumstances. The submitted practices may present:
- An already existing project
- A brand new Idea.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Best Climate Practice Contest
Best Climate Practice Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all
- Age: The contest is open for people of all ages.
- Nationality: There is no restriction related to the nationality of the participants.
- Participation: The contest is open for Individual as well as Team submission.
- Third Party Submission: Candidates can submit any third party’s practice by giving due credits to the party.
- Intellectual Property owner’s Authorization if required has to be submitted by the applicant.
- Resubmission: The practices those have been submitted or exhibited earlier can be resubmitted.
Best Climate Practice Contest Reward
The practice selected as the winner will be announced in October 2016 and will be awarded the following benefits:
- Cash Prize: The winning practice will be rewarded with 3000 Euros.
- Promotion: The winner of the Best Climate Practice Contest along with other notable projects from the competition will be promoted by ICCG through its communication channels.
Best Climate Practice Contest Application form and Process
In order to participate in the Best Climate Practice Contest, applicants need to fill online application form available at the official website. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Registration: The applicants are required to submit their practice by registering themselves on the BCP website. >> Click here to register online.
- Submission: Once registered the applicants are required to submit their practice on Submit a Practice webpage.
- Number of Submission: Each registered user may submit one or more than one practice.
Best Climate Practice Contest Selection Process
There are two stages in which the judging will take place, during the first stage the entries will be judged by an expert panel while in the second stage the decision will be taken by Public opinion poll. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Stage 1- Expert Panel Assessment: An expert panel consisting 5 high profile experts from international universities and organisations will evaluate the entries on the following basis:
- Feasibility of the actions proposed
- Replicability potential of the practice
- Originality of the practice
- The potential or proven impact of the practice in advancing “water-smart” solutions for agriculture and food production.
- Stage 2- Public Online Poll: The entries will be shown online on the website of BCP, where the registered users can vote for a practice and share them on a social network in order to increase their chances of winning.
- The Public Online poll will start on June 13, 2016, and will continue till July 18, 2016.
- Result: The winner of the contest will be declared in October 2016 and the prize distribution ceremony will be organised in the framework of Expo Milano 2016 Universal Exhibition.
Best Climate Practice Contest Address
Island of San Giorgio Maggiore 8
I-30124 Venice, Italy
Best Climate Practice Contest Contact Details
Fax: +39 041 2700413
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
NDMC Photography Competition on 3rd International Yoga Day will be conducted on the date of 21 June 2017. New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is the co... Read More
FAEA Scholarship 2017 is created for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical... Read More
Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships is being offered by the LEEDS University. Under the scholarship, the University ... Read More