Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship
About Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship offered by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) for the candidates having an excellent academic record to pursue Master’s Scholarship in Asian Institute of Technology. Interested candidates are required to make application for the admission into Asian Institute of Technology in their desired masters program. Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship has 2 type of scholarships offered on the basis of the subjects selected by the candidate for their Master’s Study. The details of both are:
- His Majesty the King’s Scholarships: This scholarship is offered to candidates willing to pursue courses in School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM) at Asian Institute of Technology.
- Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships: Candidates willing to go for environmental-related courses offered at the School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), AIT will get this scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate needs to have an excellent academic record in studies and should possess 4-year graduate degree with minimum 3.5 CGPA.
Benefits: The Tuition & Registration Fee of the candidate will be covered under the scholarship along with accommodation & Living expenses. The total worth of these scholarships is Approx. INR 17.9 lakh.
Nomination: The eligible candidates can be nominated by Department Head or Faculty Advisor of the institution using the nomination form available on the website.
- Type of Scholarship: Full7 Paid Scholarship
- Course level: Master’s Level
- Duration of Scholarship: 22 months
- Country for Study: Thailand
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicant from any Asian country can apply for the Scholarship.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate needs to have a good education background with a 4-year relevant undergraduate degree with minimum 3.5 CGPA.
- Language requirement: The applicant should be fluent in English and should have achieved a TOEFL score of 550 marks or equivalent.
- Language Test: The applicant can alternatively take AIT English Test administered by the AIT Language Center.
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Reward
The candidates selected for the scholarship will get complete financial support during the course of study. The details of the scholarship & its benefits are:
- Duration: The scholarship will be offered for a period of 22 months.
- Tuition Fee: The complete amount of Tuition and Registration fee will be covered by the scholarship which sums up to 752,000 Thai Baht (Approx. INR 13.8 lakh).
- Accommodation & Living Expenses: Candidates will be provided with accommodation & Accommodation and bursary for living expenses of total 218,900 Thai Baht (Approx. INR 4 lakh).
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Application form and Process
The candidates can make with an online or offline application for the scholarship. The details related to the application process are:
- Nomination Form: The candidates for the scholarship are to be nominated for the scholarship by Department Head or Faculty Advisor. The nomination form is available online. >>
Click here to download the Nomination Form.
- Details required: In the nomination form, nominator should fill the details related to himself and the nominee, his academics and intended field.
- Submission: After initiating the submission, the student should submit the admission application for admission to AIT, Thailand. The completely filled form is to be submitted either by fax or emailed to the contact details mentioned below prior to 31 March 2017:
- Fax: 6625245069
- Email: email@example.com
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be nominated by Department Head or Faculty Advisor of the institution using the nomination form available on the website. The candidates are also required to make application for the admission into Asian Institute of Technology in their desired masters program.
Asian Institute of Technology Masters Scholarship Contact Details
NDMC Photography Competition on 3rd International Yoga Day will be conducted on the date of 21 June 2017. New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is the co... Read More
FAEA Scholarship 2017 is created for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical... Read More
Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships is being offered by the LEEDS University. Under the scholarship, the University ... Read More
Wiki Loves Earth 2017 India is a photographic contest about protected natural areas, within areas in India. The main aim of Wiki Loves Earth... Read More