Amar Ujala Scholarship 2016 -
Last date to apply
August 31, 2016
Extended to September 7, 2016
About Amar Ujala Scholarship
Amar Ujala Scholarship 2016 which has been named as "Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship" is being administered by Amar Ujala Foundation as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. Amar Ujala Scholarship is generally offered to the children of financially deprived families on the basis of a competitive exam. Amar Ujala Scholarship will be held in 7 States of India.
- Total 36 scholarships will be offered to the students of class 9 to 12. The scholarships will be divided equally amongst the students of Class 9 & 10 (18 Scholarships) and Class 11 & 12(18 Scholarships) out of total 36 Scholarships worth 14.4 Lakhs.
- Eligibility: The student is that they should have obtained minimum 65% marks in previous class and the annual family income should be less than 1.5 lakh.
- Amar Ujala Scholarships 2016 selection will be done by the means of a competitive examination which will be conducted in 51 cities across the country in the month of November 2016. This year the registration process of the Amar Ujala Scholarship have been started early in August as compared to the previous year when it was started in September because of the super hike in the number of applicants across the country.
- Amar Ujala will conduct a scholarship examination for shortlisting the candidates which will be based on their course studies. Admit Card will be issued to the registered candidates which is to be produced at the examination centre on the day of the scholarship Exam.
Amar Ujala Scholarship 2016 Latest Update
Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship test 2016 has been conducted on November 20, 2016, in four States that is Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and on November 13, 2016, on Chandigarh. The date of the Scholarship test in Jammu and Kashmir will be soon announced. More details about the total number of student who appeared from each of the four States is given towards the end of the page.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Amar Ujala Scholarship
Amar Ujala Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and Uttarakhand
- Nationality: The candidate should be a resident of India.
- Academic Qualification: Should be a student of class 9-12.
- Minimum Marks: The student must have obtained at least 65% marks in the final examination of previous class.
- Family Income: The annual family income of the applicant’s family from all sources should be less than or equal to Rs. 1.5 lakh.
- Board: The applicant should be attending schools affiliated from Regional Boards of the States of Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana or Uttarakhand
Amar Ujala Scholarship Reward
The details related to the Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship and the rewards offered by it are as follow:
- Number of Scholarships: Under the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship scheme, total 36 scholarships will be offered and 18 of them will be for students of class 9 & 10 and remaining 18 will be for students of class 11 & 12.
- The amount of Scholarship: The amount is different for students of class 9 & 10 and students of class 11 & 12.
- For Students of Class 9-10: The Scholarship amount is Rs. 30,000 Each.
- For Students of Class 11 & 12: The Scholarship amount is Rs. 50,000 Each.
Amar Ujala Scholarship Application form and Process
The application process for Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarships 2016 is completely online. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Online Application Form: The application can be filled online on the official website of Amar Ujala Foundation or a link to the application form is given below.
- Details to be filled: The applicants need to fill the following information in the application form:
- Personal Information: Name, Age, Father & Mother’s name, Current & Permanent Address and Annual family income.
- Contact details: Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile number, Email Id.
- Academic details: Class, Percentage in last class, Name of the School and preferred examination centre.
Documents to be uploaded
The applicant should upload the following documents while making application for the scholarship:
- Latest Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- ID/Address Proof
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is September 7, 2016.
Submission of Amar Ujala Scholarship Application Form
The candidates need to submit their duly filled in online application form Online only. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained applicants are advised to submit the application form as soon as possible to overcome the last minute hassle and server problems.
Amar Ujala Scholarship Selection Process
- The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of written examination conducted by at various centers located across the country.
- Selection of the candidates will be purely on the merit basis only which will be based on the performances of the candidates in the Scholarship examination.
- The date of the examination will be declared later. Most probably it will commence in the month of November 2016.
- The information related to the examination center will be given in the Admit card sent through their registered Email Id.
Amar Ujala Scholarship Exam Date 2016 & candidates appeared
||Date of Exam
|| Number of Student appeared
|Himachal Pradesh (231)
||November 20, 2016
||November 20, 2016
||November 20, 2016
||November 13, 2016
Amar Ujala Scholarship Address
C-21, Sector 59, Noida,
Uttar Pradesh, Pin Code- 201301
Amar Ujala Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: 0120-4694136, 0120-4694138
Microsoft Imagine Cup are open for those contestants those who are required to build new and innovative software applications. The time... Read More
Compudon is a gateway to the Microsoft Office World Championship. Compudon Season 7, which powers the Microsoft Office Specialist India Championship 2... Read More
KSHEC Scholarship applications has now been started and the candidates can now apply for the scholarship on or before 30 April 2017. Kerala Government... Read More
ONGC National Competition on Research and Innovation in Energy is an initiative by ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) to encourage the You... Read More