About Aiptia Photo Contest
- Aiptia photo contest is being organized under the consumer electronic imaging fair 2014.
- It invites individuals to submit their best work of photography for exclusive prizes!
- There are two categories in the competition:
1) For participants who are not a part of AIPTIA
2) For participants who are a part of AIPTIA.
- Both of the categories will be awarded separately.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Aiptia Photo Contest
Aiptia Photo Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| All Ages
||Each participant can submit upto four entries
Aiptia Photo Contest Reward
For Members of AIPTIA (RS.15 lakhs)
1st Prize Rs.3* lac for each category
2nd Prize Rs.2* lac for each category
3rd Prize Rs.1* lac for each category
30 Consolation Prizes of Rs.5000 for each category
For Non-members (Rs. 7 Lakhs)
1st Prize Rs.1.5* lac for each category
2nd Prize Rs.1* lac for each category
3rd Prize Rs.0.5* lac for each category
10 Consolation Prizes of Rs.5000 for each category
Aiptia Photo Contest Application form and Process
Click here to register and upload your pictures after completing registration
- The entries only in Jpeg images will be accepted. Scanned files of neg/slides are also accepted.
- Images should be resized to 1500 to 1600 Pixels on the longer side and uploaded.
- Size of each file uploaded should not exceed 2Mb.
- There must be no text / watermark or information of any kind on the image area
- Images submitted should not have any kind of borders or design.
Aiptia Photo Contest Address
C-6, 1st Floor, Taj Building, 210, Dr D N Road, Azad Maidan, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Aiptia Photo Contest Contact Details
The UNESCO Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers begun in the ye... Read More
Andreu World SA launches its “Andreu World International Design Contest.”. The competition is open both to design students and to professi... Read More
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 will be based on the scores of JNVST Exam conducted by Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), which was established to... Read More
CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year 2017- The Royal Photography society represents the Urban Photographer Competition 2017. This year, the competition... Read More