About Aiptia Photo Contest
- Aiptia photo contest is being organized under the consumer electronic imaging fair 2014.
- It invites individuals to submit their best work of photography for exclusive prizes!
- There are two categories in the competition:
1) For participants who are not a part of AIPTIA
2) For participants who are a part of AIPTIA.
- Both of the categories will be awarded separately.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Aiptia Photo Contest
Aiptia Photo Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| All Ages
||Each participant can submit upto four entries
Aiptia Photo Contest Reward
For Members of AIPTIA (RS.15 lakhs)
1st Prize Rs.3* lac for each category
2nd Prize Rs.2* lac for each category
3rd Prize Rs.1* lac for each category
30 Consolation Prizes of Rs.5000 for each category
For Non-members (Rs. 7 Lakhs)
1st Prize Rs.1.5* lac for each category
2nd Prize Rs.1* lac for each category
3rd Prize Rs.0.5* lac for each category
10 Consolation Prizes of Rs.5000 for each category
Aiptia Photo Contest Application form and Process
Click here to register and upload your pictures after completing registration
- The entries only in Jpeg images will be accepted. Scanned files of neg/slides are also accepted.
- Images should be resized to 1500 to 1600 Pixels on the longer side and uploaded.
- Size of each file uploaded should not exceed 2Mb.
- There must be no text / watermark or information of any kind on the image area
- Images submitted should not have any kind of borders or design.
Aiptia Photo Contest Address
C-6, 1st Floor, Taj Building, 210, Dr D N Road, Azad Maidan, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Aiptia Photo Contest Contact Details
UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017 is for the students of Uttar Pradesh who are studying in Class 9-10 in any recognised school in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pr... Read More
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2017, China invites applications from candidates interested in pursuing one-year Master’s Degree in Public Poli... Read More
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 - Samaj Kalyan Scholarship is being offered by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department&n... Read More
National level 8th Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need of conserving this precious resource ... Read More