About Aiptia Photo Contest
- Aiptia photo contest is being organized under the consumer electronic imaging fair 2014.
- It invites individuals to submit their best work of photography for exclusive prizes!
- There are two categories in the competition:
1) For participants who are not a part of AIPTIA
2) For participants who are a part of AIPTIA.
- Both of the categories will be awarded separately.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Aiptia Photo Contest
Aiptia Photo Contest Eligibility Criteria
|| All India
|| All Ages
||Each participant can submit upto four entries
Aiptia Photo Contest Reward
For Members of AIPTIA (RS.15 lakhs)
1st Prize Rs.3* lac for each category
2nd Prize Rs.2* lac for each category
3rd Prize Rs.1* lac for each category
30 Consolation Prizes of Rs.5000 for each category
For Non-members (Rs. 7 Lakhs)
1st Prize Rs.1.5* lac for each category
2nd Prize Rs.1* lac for each category
3rd Prize Rs.0.5* lac for each category
10 Consolation Prizes of Rs.5000 for each category
Aiptia Photo Contest Application form and Process
Click here to register and upload your pictures after completing registration
- The entries only in Jpeg images will be accepted. Scanned files of neg/slides are also accepted.
- Images should be resized to 1500 to 1600 Pixels on the longer side and uploaded.
- Size of each file uploaded should not exceed 2Mb.
- There must be no text / watermark or information of any kind on the image area
- Images submitted should not have any kind of borders or design.
Aiptia Photo Contest Address
C-6, 1st Floor, Taj Building, 210, Dr D N Road, Azad Maidan, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Aiptia Photo Contest Contact Details
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More