TS EAMCET 2015 Hall Ticket are now available for download on the official website of TS EAMCET from May 8, 2015 to May 12, 2015. EAMCET Hall Ticket 2015 are available only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled TS EAMCET Application form ONLINE before the due date. EAMCET Admit card will not be dispatched through Post so no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
TS EAMCET 2015 Hall Ticket- Download Here
Candidates have to fill in their Registration No., Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No. and Date of Birth to download TS EAMCET 2015 Hall Ticket.
TS EAMCET 2015 is scheduled to be conducted on May 14, 2015 in Pen and Paper Based Mode at various by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. TS EAMCET is for admissions to into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
- TS EAMCET 2015 Hall Ticket will have to be produced by the candidates in the Examination Hall and during the time of Admission for Verification
- TS EAMCET Admit Card 2015 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket is nontransferable. Any tampering of TS EAMCET Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates are permitted to use Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only while answering on the OMR Sheet.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2015 will bear the the Following things:
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Photograph, Signature
- Address of the test centre allotted
- Test date & time
Things to be carried to the Examination Venue
- Candidates have to carry TS EAMCET Hall Ticket along with Filled In Online Application Form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested by Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College last attended.
- However, Signature of the candidate and Left Hand Thumb impression is to be filled in the respective spaces provided in the Filled In Online Application form in the presence of Invigilator only
- A good Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
- Attested copy of Caste certificate (if applicabe)