AFCAT Admit Card 2017 is available for download on the official website of Air Force from 22 July 2017 onwards. AFCAT 2017 is a Pen and Paper Based Test which will be conducted on 27 August 2017 across many states of India. IAF AFCAT 2/ 2017 Admit Card is available for download only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled application forms before the due date. Once the admit card for AFCAT Exam is downloaded, keep it safe for future use. AFCAT 2017 Admit Card will not be dispatched through the post, so no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. AFCAT will be conducted by Indian Air Force on All India basis at many centres located throughout India.
Latest update: AFCAT Admit Card has been released!
AFCAT Admit card 2017 - Available!
22 July 2017
AFCAT 2017 Exam
|27 August 2017|
AFCAT 2/2017 Admit Card 2017 - Login to Download
The AFCAT 2/ 2017 Admit Card is available in the first week of August 2017. To download the AFCAT admit card, the candidate will have to follow the given link on login by entering his/her credentials and click on 'GENERATE ADMIT CARD'. The candidate can download the IAF AFCAT 2017 Hall Ticket till the exam date of AFCAT exam. Once downloaded AFCAT admit card must be kept safe till the final admission as it will be required at various stages of admission process such as AFCAT exam, SSB Interview and with AFSB Call up letter.
Click Here to download AFCAT Admit card
The candidates who have not uploaded their signature and thumb impression will find the column of 'signature' and 'thumb impression' blank. Such candidate has to sign the declaration in the Admit Card and put his/her thumb impression next to it.
Unable to Download Indian Air Force AFCAT Admit Card 2017
If you are unable to generate your AFCAT admit card and getting the error “Form under submission” it means that your application form has not been submitted.
Duplicate AFCAT Admit Card: Duplicate AFCAT admit card will not be issued in any circumstance, the candidates are required to keep their admit card safely the complete cycle of admission. As mentioned before AFCAT admit card will also be required at the stage of SSB Testing. Admit Card is to be preserved carefully for presentation at the time of Air Force Selection Board Testing.
AFCAT Admit Card Important Points
- Candidates must carry Admit Card and a valid photo identity card such as passport, driving license, voter identity card, college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof while reporting for Air Force Common Admission Test and for SSB Interview at Air Force Selection Board.
- The AFCAT Admit Card which is attested at the AFCAT centre is to be carried for the SSB interview.
- Paste a self-attested photograph on the admit card. while attesting the photograph the candidate must ensure to not sign on the face of the photograph.
- AFCAT Hall Ticket will contain the Name, Photograph, Signature, Address of the Test Centre allotted and Test Date & Time and other relevant details.
- After downloading the AFCAT Admit Card, the candidate has to take a printout of the admit card.
In case, of any query related to AFCAT Admit Card 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below