CUCET 2017 Application Form is available from 20 March 2017 on the official website as well as on this page. Candidates willing to appear in the exam can fill the CUCET 2017 application form before the due date. CUCET 2017 is for admission to the first Year of Integrated, Undergraduate Programmes, Post Graduate and Research Programmes in Nine central universities. CUCET 2017 for Admission in courses commencing in the academic year 2017-18. The candidates are advised to read the CUCET 2017 brochure carefully before filling up the CAT 2017 Application Form.
Latest Update: The candidates facing error in selecting the option in the final printed form should report on enquiry mail and the same will also be rectified. CUCET Application Correction window is open from 14 April 2017.
- The candidates who have already filled the application form and wish to edit any details can Click here to edit CUCET Application form. The last date to apply is 19 April 2017.
- CUCET 2017 Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode on 17 & 18 May 2017 for the admission in various undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses.
CUCET 2017 Application Form Dates
The complete exam schedule is yet to be released. The important dates related to the CUCET 2017 application is given below in the tabular form.
CUCET 2017 Application Form available
20 March 2017
CUCET 2017 Application Ends
14 April 2017 Extended to 19 April 2017
CUCET 2017 Exam date
17 & 18 May 2017
CUCET 2017 Application Form - Apply Here
The CUCET application process for the year 2017 is started from 20 March 2017. The candidates who wish to apply for CUCET can apply by following the given link. The application for the CUCET will end on 19 April 2017. The candidates are suggested to keep yourself updated on the website of motachashma for all the latest updates on CUCET.
Applications should be submitted only through online mode. The offline applications will not be accepted. Candidates can fill the CUCET Application form Online through Internet from any place of convenience. Meanwhile, the candidates are advised to see the other important details mentioned below which are related to the CUCAT Application Form.
Things to be kept Ready before filling CUCET 2017 Application Form
- E-Mail id and Mobile Number: Candidates should have a valid personal mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id so that the university may send alerts, important communications etc. regarding entrance test on them.
- SMS and Email alerts: SMS and Email alerts will be sent to the candidates at the time of registration and also after completing the registration.
- Photograph: Candidates have to upload a recent passport size coloured photograph of size 1 KB - 500 KB.
CUCET 2017 Application Form Step by Step Instructions
Candidates have to submit all the details as per their eligibility while filling the CUCET 2017 application form Online. Candidates can fill the form partially and log in again to complete it as early as possible.
The candidate has to register on CUCET Website before filling up the application form. Follow these 4 steps to fill CUCET 2017 online application form:
STEP 1- Registration by Candidate
- The candidates first need to register themselves by following the link given above.
- After successful registration candidate will get a mail and message to the respective
register mail id and mobile through which the candidates need to log in through the login credentials to fill the application form.
STEP 2- Filling of Application form
- After login, the candidates need to fill the application form by providing the information. The candidates need to fill the following details to complete the application form
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Correspondence Details
- Examination Centre Details
STEP 3- Uploading of the Images
- After filling up the details, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of the photograph and the signature within the limited size. The candidates need to upload the images in the following size and format.
- Photograph: 10-100 KB in jpeg/ jpg format
- Signature: 5-20 KB in jpeg/ jpg format
STEP 4 (Payment & Submission)
- The candidates need to make the payment of the application fee through online or offline mode. The details to make the payment of the application fee is given below.
- After paying the application fee. The candidates are advised to download the confirmation page and keep the printouts of the application form with them for future reference.
Payment of the CUCET Application Fee
- Click on "Generate Bank Challan". After clicking, the system will generate an SBI Challan with auto-populated details of the applicant. There will be two copies of Challan - Applicant's copy and Bank's copy. Candidates are supposed to take a print out of this Challan.
- Candidates will have to visit any SBI branch along with the printout of the Challan to make the payment of the amount mentioned on Challan.
- After making the payment in any SBI branch, candidates are supposed to obtain the Applicant's Copy of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No & (c) Date of Deposit filled by the Branch Official. This applicant's copy of SBI bank Challan along with bank seal is a very important document for all the applicants and all the applicants are advised to keep it safely.
CUCET 2017 Application Fees
Candidates can pay the Application Fee either online through Debit or Credit Card or through Net Banking or through SBI Bank Challan. Category-wise Application Fee is given in the table below:
If an applicant pays the examination fee through Offline Challan mode of SBI, the bank charges of Rs 50 will be borne by the candidate.
Submission of CUCET 2017 Application form
The CUCET Application form has to be submitted online only. Offline applications will not be accepted. Application form through Postal/Courier/Personal mode will not be accepted. On successful submission of duly filled in CUCET 2017 Application Form, an e-mail and SMS will be sent to the email id & mobile number you have given in the application form.
On submission of online application successfully, applicants can make the payment for their selected programme by online or offline mode of payment.
Difficulty in Filling CUCET Application Form
Candidates who face any difficulty in online registration will receive an auto response mail within 24 hours. If you do not receive auto response email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the following specific details
- Registration Number, Your Email Id
- Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no)
- Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number)
- Browser with its version number
- A Copy of Exact Text of 'error message' you encounter.
CUCET Test Centres
CUCET 2017 Test Cities are spread in 57 Test Centres throughout India. CUCET is Paper and Pen-based entrance exam for students seeking admission to 322 Integrated, Undergraduate Programmes, Post Graduate and Research Programmes in Nine central universities across the country.
To get the complete list of the test centres of the CUCET, the candidates are suggested to follow the link given below. The candidates can choose the test centre as per their convenience from the list
CUCET Helpline No.: +91- 974 112 6702, +91- 973 152 9869
CUCET Email Helpline: email@example.com
In case of any query related to CUCET 2017 Application Form, candidates can write to us in the comment section below.