AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017 has been released and the candidates can download the same from the official website of AIIMS as well as from this page. AIIMS Admit Card 2017 is an important document, and the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017 without the admit card. AIIMS Examination Authority will release the Application Status of the candidates who have applied for MBBS Admission 2017. AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017 is issued in online mode only for the candidates whose application is successfully accepted by the Examination Authorities.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
|28 May 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Result
|14 June 2017|
AIIMS Admit Card 2017 - Download Here
The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Admit card has been released in online mode only for the candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form. To download the AIIMS Admit Card 2017, the candidates need to log-in by entering the Candidate's ID and Password which is generated at the time of the application filing and submission. Candidates are advised to carefully verify the details given on the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017.
Click Here to Download Admit Card
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on AIIMS MBBS
AIIMS Admit card 2017 will not be dispatched through Post. AIIMS Admit Card contains the name, venue, time and shift of the examination. The candidates are advised to keep 2 to 3 copies of the downloaded admit card safe for future reference.
Steps to Download the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
- The candidates have to follow the link given on this page to download the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
- After clicking on the link, a window will open in which the candidates have to provide their ID and password
- The ID and the password would be the same which they used at the time of registering for the examination.
- The candidates after furnishing the details will be able to download the admit card which they have to show at the examination centre.
Unable to download AIIMS Admit Card 2017
In the case of the status of the Candidates AIIMS MBBS Admit Card, 2017 is not available they are required to write immediately to Assistant Controller of Exams, AIIMS, New Delhi -110608 or send a mail to 'email@example.com.’ along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
Guidelines for appearing in AIIMS MBBS 2017
- Candidates must report at the given centre of examination according to the time mentioned in the admit card. There will be some Mandatory Pre Exam Activities such as biometric capture etc. which will require time.
- Preserve the AIIMS 2017 Admit card in good condition till the admission process gets over. There will be no duplicate admit card issued to the students after the examination.
Things to be carried to the AIIMS MBBS Examination Hall
The candidates have to carry the below-mentioned things along with them. The entry of the candidate may get restricted without these documents.
- Admit Card: Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a Valid AIIMS Admit Card 2017 to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- A copy of admits card has to be submitted to the invigilator present in the examination hall.
- Photo ID Proof: the Photo ID Proof should be same as that of one mentioned in the application form.
- A Photograph
Not Allowed Items at AIIMS MBBS Examination Hall
- Applicants are not allowed to bring the pen/pencil to the Examination Hall as it will be supplied to them at the examination hall itself. Rough work can be carried at the back side of their AIIMS MBBS Admit Card.
Candidates should not bring any wrist watches, cell phone, pager, calculator or any electronic gadgets, Bluetooth devices, etc. in the examination hall; these are strictly prohibited.
In addition to above, Ornaments, head gear, hair bands, hair clips, belt, bags, credit cards, debit cards, books are strictly prohibited at Examination Centre. Hence, candidates are advised not to come with items mentioned above.
No candidate should carry any text material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other documents except A copy of Admit Card inside the examination hall.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Centers 2017
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Test Centres are located in 36 States/Union Territories of India. AIIMS MBBS is Computer Based Entrance Test. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam will be conducted in 171 cities throughout India whose codes.
The reporting time for the 1st shift is 7:00 AM and for 2nd shift is 01:00 PM. The candidates need to reach the examination centre on time, and as if the candidates reach the exam centre after the due time, the candidate will not be allowed entry in the examination centre.
- Reporting Time
- 1st Shift: 7:00 AM
- 2nd Shift: 1:00 PM
- No Entry Allowed After
- 1st Shift: 8:45 AM
- 2nd Shift: 2:45 PM
For any queries related to AIIMS Admit Card 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below.