VITEEE Admit Card 2018 will be available from the third week of March 2018 Onwards for the candidates appearing in VITEEE Exam. VITEEE Admit Card will not be dispatched through Post to any of the applicants. VITEEE Admit Card 2018 will be available on the VIT University's website and the link to download the admit card is given below. Only those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled application forms before the due date and have booked their schedule through the Online Test Booking System (VIT Slot Booking). Once downloaded keep it safe for future use. VITEEE 2018 is a Computer Test which will be conducted from 4 to 15 April 2018.
VITEEE Admit Card will contain card number, a photograph of the student, address of the Test Center, Test Date and time selected by the candidate. The Admit Card would be available around fortnight prior to the date of conduct of the test.
VITEEE Admit Card Dates
|VITEE Slot Booking (PCME/PCBE) and Admit Card||March 2018|
|VITEEE Exam Date||4 to 15 April 2018|
|VITEEE Result||25 April 2018|
VITEEE Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
Candidates will be able to download VITEEE Admit Card from the online registration portal from the third week of March 2018. Candidates are advised to Verify the details given on the VITEEE Admit Card 2018, and In the case of any discrepancy, the candidate is required to bring to the notice of VIT University immediately. VITEEE Admit Card is available on the official link given below.
Download VIT Admit Card 2018
(Link will be activated in March 2018)
The candidates are required to check the relevant details Name, Roll Number for VITEEE 2018, photograph, signature, examination schedule, examination centre details on the downloaded VITEEE Admit Card.
- The copy of the VITEEE Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate. Hence, the candidates are required to provide valid email ID in the VITEEE 2018 application form.
- While downloading the VITEEE 2018 Admit Card the candidate should make sure that a printer is connected to their computer. And take a neat and clean printout if the admit card.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the printout.
KEEP YOUR ADMIT CARD SAFELY TILL YOU GET ADMISSION IN THE INSTITUTE.
Documents required along with VITEEE Admit Card
Along with the VITEEE Admit Card Candidates are also required to bring the listed below documents to the VITEEE Exam Centre. No other document other than listed below will be allowed inside the exam centre.
- Admit Card - VITEEE 2018 Admit card should be carried by all the students appearing for the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to take the test if they do not carry a valid e-Admit card.
- Photocopy of the VITEEE Application Form
- Anyone of the following for Photo Identification
- Driving License
- Voted ID Proof
- IT PAN Card
- School or College Photo ID Card
- Twelfth Standard Board Exam Hall ticket or admit card bearing photo
Quick Links Related to VIT Admission 2018
- VITEEE Syllabus & Sample Papers
- VITEEE 2018 Test Cities
VIT Scholarship 2018
- VITEEE 2018 Counselling
- VIT Application Process for NRI Candidates
For any queries related to VIT Admit Card, You can write to us in the comments section below.