SRM Application Form 2018 - The process to fill the application form has started from 1 November 2017. The candidates can fill the form through online mode by following the link given towards the end of this page. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination SRMJEEE 2018 for B.Tech is a common exam for SRM Group of Universities which are SRM University and SRM University Haryana. The candidates are required to fill the SRM Application Form to apply for the admission in the first year in B.Tech course. This page provides the details on step by step application process, application fee payment and submission of the form. For admission in the first year in B.Tech course, candidates are required to fill the SRM Application Form 2018.
SRM 2018 Application Form starts - Started!
1 November 2017
Last date to apply for SRMJEEE 2018
31 March 2018
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Date Online (CBT) Test Dates
16 to 30 April 2018
SRM Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
SRM 2018 Application process has started from 1 November 2017. Before filling up the application form, the candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility criteria. The candidates in order to appear in the SRMJEEE Exam have to fill the application form. The application form can only be filled through online mode. The candidates should complete the form and submit it on or before the due date. The last date to fill the SRM Application Form is 31 March 2018.
Click Here to Apply Online
Step by Step Guide to fill SRM 2018 Application form Online
Candidates can fill the SRM Application form Online through Internet from any place of convenience by following the instructions given below before filling in for the application form. The steps given below will help the candidates in filling up the form without any mistakes.
SRM Application Form - Registration
The applicant has to register on SRM Website before filling up the application form. The Registration Number, User Id (Mobile Number) & password will be sent on registered Email ID of the user to log in. Step by step details are given below:
- STEP 1: The candidates need to register themselves on the official website of SRM University and have to fill the following details
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- Choose state
- Choose city
- STEP 2: After completing registration successfully, the candidate will receive email verification link. After clicking on the link, the candidate will be redirected to the application filing page.
Filling up the SRM Application Form
After registration, the candidates have to fill the SRM Application form to complete the application process. The steps to fill the application form is given below. The candidates can easily fill the form by following the steps. In this step, the candidates have to fill the following details:
- Course Selection: In this part, the candidates have to make the selection of the campus of their choice and also have to select the test centre of their choice.
- Applicants Details: In this section of the application form, the candidates need to fill the category details and also the personal details
- Parent’s details: In this section, the candidates have to fill all the parent’s details which include details of father and mother.
- Address details: In this part, the candidates also have to fill their correspondence as well as their permanent address
- Upload files: The candidates need to upload the scanned files while filling the form which is mentioned below.
- Payment: In the last section of filling the form, the candidates have to make the payment by either online or demand draft. The method of paying the application fee is described below at the end of the page.
Once SRM online application form is filled make sure to review all the entries filled by clicking on "VIEW Application" before proceeding to the payment section.
Documents to be uploaded while filling the SRM Application Form 2018
- Scanned class 10 Mark sheet
- Scanned class 12 Mark sheet
Payment of SRM Application Fee 2018
The payment of SRM Application Fee can be paid by any of the two methods mentioned below. Candidates need to go through the application form to check all the details filled by them before making the final payment.
- Online payment: The candidates can make the payment of the SRM Application fee through the online payment. Candidates can see the image below to get the idea of the payment.
- Payment through Demand Draft: The another option a candidate has to make the payment of the SRM Application Fee through the Demand Draft
Once the candidate is done with the payment option, they can click on “Validate and Submit Tab”. Once the application form is received, a system generated application number will be provided which the candidates have to keep safe for future use.
SRMJEEE Application Fee 2018
Candidates are required to pay Rs.1060 towards the Application Charges before the due date of submission of the duly filled SRMJEE 2018 Application form. The candidates need to ensure that they are making payment after checking all the details of the application form as once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be allowed to do any changes.
Submission of SRM Application Form 2018
The candidates after filling up the application form must ensure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect. Once the candidates are confirmed, only then they should submit the application form. The candidates do not need to send the filled in form to any of the authority.
The candidates are suggested to take at least two printouts of the application form and keep it safe for future reference. On final submission of application, a registration number will be generated. Hence, the candidates should note the registration number for all future correspondences.
For any query related to SRM Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comments section below