UKSEE Syllabus for BHMCT Admission 2017 is given below for the entrance test conducted for the admission to the BHMCT Course, candidates must go through the detailed syllabus to make their preparations easy and Exam pattern is also to be checked below. Check the UKSEE Syllabus for 1.Reasoning & Logical Deduction, 2.Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude, 3. General Knowledge and 4. English Language here.
Complete Details of UKSEE Exam 2017
UKSEE 2017 is for admission to the first year of MCA, BHMCT, B.Pharmacy and second Year of B.Tech. & B. Pharmacy MCA programme offered in private & Government colleges in Uttarakhand for admission into various Undergraduate & postgraduate courses. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE 2017) is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.
UKSEE Syllabus for BHMCT Admission 2017
(A) Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Geometrical designs & Identification
- Selection of related letters / words / numbers / figures
- Identification of odd thing / item out from a group
- Completion of numerical series based on the pattern / logic
- Fill in the blanks of the series based on the numerical pattern and logic of the series.
- Syllogisms (logic based questions), Identification of logic & selection of correct answers based on the logic.
(B) Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude
- Arithmetical questions up to 10th standard
- Calculation of fraction, percentages, square roots etc
- Profit & Loss and Interest calculations
- Data / Table analysis, Graph & Bar Diagram and Pie Chart analysis
- Questions related to common use of science (Physics & Chemistry)
- Health & Nutrition
(C) General Knowledge
- Current affairs / Events (Political, Social, Cultural & Economic)
- Historical events
- Geography including Tourist Places / Spots
- Current affairs relating to Business & Trade
- Countries & Currencies
- Latest Who’s Who?
- Sports & Games
(D) English Language
- Word Meanings
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Meaning of Phrases & Idioms
- Fill in the blanks
- Complete / Improvement of the sentences with correct use of Pronouns, Verbs, Adverbs & Adjectives
- Reading comprehension’s followed by questions
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2017
UKSEE 2017 will be a pen & paper based Exam. Only Black/Blue ball point pen is to be used for marking of answers on the OMR sheet.
- Type of Question Paper: Objective type.
- Number of Questions: 75
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The details of the UKSEE 2017 for Bachelor in Hotel management are given below. UKSEE 2017 for Hotel Management will include questions from General Knowledge, English Language, Reasoning & Logical Deduction and Numerical Ability.
Aptitude test and general awareness
Last week of May
12 Noon to 1:30 PM