ISI Admit card 2018 will be available to download from 11 April 2018 for all the candidates who have registered for ISI Admission Exam 2018. It is a compulsory document for appearing on the entrance exam and without that the student will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam offers admission to the premier institute of statistical research in India. ISI admission exam will be conducted on 13 May 2018, by ISI, Kolkata on All India basis at multiple test centres located throughout India. It will be a Pen and Paper Based Mode Exam and ISI Admit Card is an important document to be carried inside the examination hall.
ISI Admit card 2018 Dates
|ISI Admit Card 2018
||11 April 2018|
|ISI Exam Date||13 May 2018|
|ISI Result||May - June 2018|
ISI Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
ISI Admit card will be available for download from 11 April 2018 onwards. To download the ISI admit card 2018, the candidate has to log in to the admission Portal. After filling the required details, the Admit Card for the Admission Test, with the Registration Number, will be generated.
Click Here to Download ISI Admit Card
(Link will be Available Here)
- Notification about the ISI Admit Card: Once the admit card is generated, applicants will be notified via the ISI Website or by e-mail about the generation of the admit card.
- Take the Print out Admit Card: Applicants will receive a link containing the admit card information in his/ her account and will need to take printouts of the same.
- Bring the Admit Card to the Test Centre: They will be required to take a printout of the admit card to bring to the test centres.
- In all subsequent correspondence, the applicant should quote the Registration Number without which no correspondence will be entertained.
KEEP YOUR ADMIT CARD SAFELY WITH YOU TILL YOU GET ADMISSION.
ISI Test Centres 2018
ISI Entrance Exam Pattern 2018
B.Stat and B.Maths Paper will have both Objective Type Questions and subjective type questions. The Questions will only be on Mathematics Subject and questions would not be asked from other subjects.
- MCQ Type Questions - from 10:30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Descriptive Type Questions- from 2 PM to 4 PM
ISI Entrance Exam Schedule 2018
ISI Entrance Exam 2018 Syllabus
Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Exam syllabus is given below. The syllabus is same for B.Stat and B.Maths Entrance Exam.
Algebra and number theory
- Sets, operations on sets.
- Prime numbers, factorization of integers and divisibility.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial Theorem.
- Polynomials: relations between roots and coefficients
- Remainder Theorem, Theory of quadratic equations and expressions.
- Arithmetic and geometric progressions.
- Inequalities involving arithmetic, geometric & harmonic means.
- Complex numbers.
- Class 10 level plane geometry
- Geometry of 2 dimensions with Cartesian and polar coordinates, concept of a locus, equation of a line
- Angle between two lines
- Distance from a point to a line, area of a triangle, equations of the circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola and equations of their tangents and normals, mensuration.
- Measures of angles, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, trigonometric identities including addition formulae, solutions of trigonometric equations,
- Properties of triangles, heights and distances.
- Sequences - bounded sequences, monotone sequences, limit of a sequence.
- Functions - one-one functions, onto functions.
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability of functions of a single real variable.
- Derivatives and methods of differentiation
- the slope of a curve, tangents and normals
- maxima and minima
- use of calculus in sketching graphs of functions
- Methods of integration,definite and indefinite integrals
- evaluation of areas using integrals
Suggested Book for ISI B.Stats (H) & B. Maths (H)
Test of Mathematics at the 10 + 2 Level