Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2016 can be filled ONLINE Only. The University Grants Commission (UGC), in association with the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), has launched the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for promoting higher education in the North Eastern Region. UGC on their official website provides the desired candidate all the important information pertaining to the scholarship, reward, eligibility criteria and application process. The last date of receipt of duly filled Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016 Application Form (Online) is September 15, 2016.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form- Apply Online
- Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the scholarship can apply for Scholarship 2016-17 by filling the online Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2016-17
- The student can only apply online and there is no offline application process.
- Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2016-17 is available on the UGC website
Before applying to the scholarship you can check the eligibility criteria for the scholarship
Dcuments to be uploaded while filling up the Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form
Before Applying for the Ishan Uday Scholarship the student should keep the Following Documents ready
|Kindly Note: All the files that need to be uploaded should be in pdf, jpg and gif Format Only. The file size should be less than 500 KB|
|Certificate to be uploaded||Compulsory/Optional|
|Date of Birth Certificate||Compulsory|
|Physically Handicapped Certificate||If required|
|Joining Report (Annexure 1)||Compulsory|
|Affidavit on Rs. 50 Stamp Paper as given in (Annexure 4)||Compulsory|
Ishan Uday Scholarship FIVE Simple Steps
Step 1: Personal Information
Step 2: Contact information
Step 3 : Educational Qualification
Step by Step Guide to fill Ishan Uday Scholarship Form
Step 1(a): Personal Information
- Personal Details: Candidates are required to fill their name ( as given in High School Certificate of board/University), category, gender, father’s name, mother’s name
- Domicile: Candidates have to mention their domicile state and upload the State Domicile Certificate.
- Date of birth: Candidates have to fill in their date of birth and upload the date of birth certificate.
- Physically Handicapped: Candidates have to mention whether they are physically challenged or not. If it is so then they have to fill in the percentage of disability. Moreover they have to upload the Physically Challenged Certificate also.
- Annual Family Income: Candidates have to furnish the total annual family income in Rupees. While writing the annual family income do not put commas. Candidates are also required to upload the Income Certificate.
Step 1 (b): Contact Information
- Candidates have to fill in their contact address, city/town, pincode, State/U.T., District.
- Candidates also have to enter a valid email id, aadhar card number(is not compulsory) and contact number.
Save & Continue
A pop up window will appear containing the Registration Number. Candidates are required to note down the Registration Number for future reference.
Step 2: Academic Qualification Details
- Class 12 Details: Candidates have to mention Senior Secondary Education Board Name, year of passing Senior Secondary Board Exam, percentage obtained. Moreover they have to upload Senior Secondary Education (S.S.E.) Marksheet.
- Graduation: Candidates have to mention the name of the Degree in which they got admitted after passing Senior Secondary Exam/ Date of Admission/ age at the time of admission.
- Thereafter candidates have to mention that whether its University or College. In case it’s a University candidate have to mention the name and contact address.
- Joining Proforma For Fresh Awardees: Candidates have to upload the Joining Report as given in (Annexure 1)
- Affidavit for Income: Last but not least candidates have to upload Affidavit as per the given format in (Annexure 4). The Affidavit must be drawn on Rs 50 Stamp Paper.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form Editing
- The candidates can edit the Ishan Uday Scholarship Application form before submitting it online.
- After the step 1 submission of the application the Caste of the Candidate cannot be changed.
- The Application form cannot be saved and hence have to be filled all in one go.
- If the student has committed any mistake in the Ishan Uday Scholarship then they can refill the scholarship application once more.
- The student whose application form is received more than 2 times may get rejected.
Submission of Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016 Application Form
- After filling in the Ishan Uday Scholarship Application form the Students should keep the Print out of the Application form safely with them for future reference.
- The Candidates Ishan Uday Scholarship Registration Number should be kept safely by the candidate.
- The candidate need not send any print of the application form or any other document to to UGC.