e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form is now available online. The application form can be filled by the candidates on or before the due date. The students willing to fill the form should ensure their eligibility criteria. The student can only apply online for the scholarship. There is no offline application process. The candidates are suggested to follow the link below to fill online from. This page gives the step by step instructions to fill the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form.
The objective of the scholarship is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
e Kalyan Scholarship Application Begin
|30 August 2017|
e Kalyan Scholarship Application Ends
|30 September 2017|
E Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2017 - Apply Online
The stepwise instructions to fill the e Kalyan Jharkhand State Post matric scholarship for the year 2017-18 is given below. The candidates are suggested to go through the instructions to fill the application form for the scholarship as it will help them to ignore the mistakes while filling the application form. The candidates should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form.
Click Here to Apply Online
Students advised giving their AADHAR linked bank account numbers while applying. Candidates are suggested to fill the bank details carefully as the scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account provided by the candidates.
Steps to fill e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2017
The step by step to fill the application form is provided to the candidates so that they can ignore the mistakes while filling the application form. Follow the steps given below:
e Kalyan Scholarship Registration
- STEP 1: Applicants have to register themselves on the on the e Kalyan portal using their basic details and a valid email/Phone number.
- STEP 2: Applicants will now receive the user ID and Password for the future logins. After successful login, applicants will have to fill the application form carefully and upload their scanned copies of the documents given below.
e-Kalyan upload documents
- STEP 3: After uploading, the documents in required format applicants have to save the information furnished by them.
- STEP 4: Finally applicants have to take the printout of the application by clicking on the print button. After taking a printout, applicants have to sign in the documents.
Documents to be uploaded with e-Kalyan Scholarship Application Form
All the documents given below are required to be uploaded in Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship must be in JPEG/JPG Format with the minimum size of 150 KB.
- Scan Copy of original Residential Certificate
- Scan Copy of original Caste Certificate
- Scan Copy of original Income Certificate
- Scan Copy of original Bonafide Certificate
- Copy of Mark sheet of the last examination (self-attested)
- Coloured Scanned Copy of the Printout of the slip generated after application which is to be duly signed by the candidate.
- Page of the students' passbook featuring Account Number and IFSC Code
Submission of the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2017
The candidates filling the application form should ensure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect. After inspecting the filled in details, the candidates should submit the application form online ONLY.
After submitting the online application form, the students must get the printout and then make sure to upload the scanned printout with student signature through the Post-Scholarship (2017-18) link.
Important Points Regarding the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form
- If the candidates entered the bank details incorrectly, then the welfare department, Govt. of Jharkhand will not be responsible for this.
- The candidates do not need to send a hard copy to TWC office. Kindly upload all documents online.
- The last to apply for e-Kalyan Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship for the year 2017-18 is 30 September 2017. The Disbursement of the scholarship will be done on 31 October 2017.
In case, of any query regarding the e Kalyan Scholarship Application Form 2017, you can write to us in the comment section below.