Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship
- Harvard Kennedy School offers fellowships to candidates enrolled in Masters programs related to
- Master in Public Policy
- Master in Public Administration/International Development
- Master in Public Administration
- Mid-Career Master in Public Administration
Eligibility: Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree and relevant work experience can apply for any of the given Master’s program provided that they also full fill other admission related conditions such as TOEFL/IELTS or GMAT/GRE minimum scores, etc.
- Fellowships will be made available to students depending upon their requirements and needs.
Application:The application for the fellowship can be made only after the applications for admission to any of the Master’s Program has been made.
- The application for admission as well as fellowship will be accepted online and the last date to apply for Master’s admission is December 01, 2015.
Type of Fellowships: Partially Paid Fellowship
Course level: Master’s Program
Subjects: Public Policy, Public Administration/International Development & Mid-Career Master in Public Administration and the Mason Program
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Country for Study: United States of America
About the Master’s Program offered at Harvard Kennedy School
Master in Public Policy (MPP): The students are arranged in “cohorts” having approx. 55 students and undergo their core curriculum: Policy Analysis, Economics, Management & Leadership, Empirical, Analysis, Negotiation, Ethics and Politics.
Master in Public Administration/International Development: The core courses include:
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Advanced Statistics and Econometrics
- Economic Development: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Design
- Management in a Development Context
- Institutions in Development
- Good Governance
- Applications and Cases in International Development
- Second Year Policy Analysis (SYPA)
Master in Public Administration (MPA): The students are required to take two elective courses in any one of the HKS policy areas, which are:
- Business & Government Policy
- Democracy, Politics &Institutions
- International & Global Affairs
- International Trade & Finance
- Political & Economic Development
- Social & Urban Policy.
Mid-Career Master in Public Administration (MC/MPA): The students opting for this program can choose 5 credits on their own but they are required to study the following in MC/MPA curriculum
- Economics and Quantitative Analysis
- Management and Leadership
- Political Thought and Institutions
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship
Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: The Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship is open for applications from any part of the globe.
Academic Qualification: The applicantneeds to have a relevant Bachelor’s degree for all programs.
Work experience: Work experience is not required for all the Masters courses but for some courses it is mandatory. The details are:
- Master in Public Policy (MPP): Not required but preferred.
- Master in Public Administration/International Development (MPA/ID): Work Experience of 2-3 years is strongly preferred.
- Master in Public Administration (MPA2): 3 year full time experience at the time of application.
- Mid-Career Master in Public Administration (MC/MPA): 7 years of full time work experience.
Required Scores: Candidates are required to submit the following scores:
- GRE/GMAT score
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship Reward
Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship Rewards
Students Receiving Financial Assistance: The Percentage of admitted students who receive assistance by degree type (three-year average) are as follow:
- MPP: 35%
- MPA/ID: 58%
- MPA: 35%
- MC/MPA: 26%
Harvard Scholarship/Fellowship Assistance in Dollars: Annual amount of assistance received by degree type (three-year average) is as follow:
- MPP: 40,244 Dollar (Approx. INR 26 Lakh)
- MPA/ID: 43, 582 Dollar (Approx. INR 28 Lakh)
- MPA: 35,016 Dollar (Approx. INR 22 Lakh)
- MC/MPA: 72,393 Dollar (Approx. INR 47 Lakh)
Fee Structure of Master’s Program at Harvard Kennedy School: The approximate details of expenses occurring during Master’s Program are as follow:
Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship Application form and Process
Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship Application Process
There is no separate application process for the Fellowship program; the candidates are required to make application for admission to the Master’s Program in order to be eligible to apply for the fellowship. The details of the application process are:
Application Form: The application form for admission into Master’s Program is to be made online and once the application has been submitted, the notifications for the fellowship application will be made available in Mid-December. >> Click here to apply for Master’s Programs.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay application fee of $100 (Approx. INR 7000) to complete the application process.
Required Documents: The candidate are required to upload the following documents in order to complete the application process :
- Quantitative/analytical resume/statement
- Standardized Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, and/or IELTS)
- 3 letters of recommendation (recommenders will receive instructions through e-mail when you register them in the system)
- Official transcripts of all the academic certificates.
Application for the Fellowships: Information related to the Fellowships will be made available in Mid-December 2015 and the last date to complete the fellowship application is February 25, 2016.
- The information will be updates on this link or can be obtained by sending an email to : email@example.com.
Harvard Kennedy School Master’s Program Fellowship Contact Details
Master’s Degree Programs
- MPP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MPA/ID: email@example.com
- MPA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MC/MPA: email@example.com
- Office Of Admissions
- Student Financial Services
Summer Internships at Institute of Science & Technology is conducted by IST Austria for candidates involved in Bachelors or Masters study for... Read More
International Short Film Festival Oberhausen, founded in 1954, is one of the oldest short film festivals in the world and one of the major i... Read More
NASA Space Settlement Contest 2018 is organized by NASA Ames in collaboration with National Space Society and seeks to give students an opportuni... Read More
Hornby Scholarship 2018 is offered by the Hornby Educational Trust in partnership with British Council to study a one-year full-time Master&rsquo... Read More