REAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria for admission to BTech programme in engineering colleges affiliated to RTU Kota is available on this page. Center for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan has released the eligibility criteria for REAP 2018 admission. The eligibility criteria outline the criteria that every candidate have to fulfil to seek admission. REAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria is prepared involving the parameters like age criteria, domicile requirement, academic qualification and medical fitness. The candidates before filling up the application form of REAP are suggested to go through the REAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria carefully. This page holds the detailed eligibility criteria of REAP 2018.
The candidate must be born on or after 1 October 1993. The age criteria are relaxed by 5 years for SC, ST and PwD candidates i.e. the candidates who were born on or after 1 October 1988 will be eligible
Academic Qualifications for REAP 2018 Admission
B.E/B.Tech: Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in Class 12 or qualifying examination in order to be eligible. Candidates taking four subjects are not eligible for taking admission.
- Candidates must have 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- The candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in each of the subjects.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognised equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates with JEE Main 2018 marks and who have passed 10+2 examination with the above-mentioned criterion in 2018 or 2017 or 2016 will be given priority for preparing the merit list.
Note: The candidates who are appearing in class 12 or waiting for the result of class 12 are also eligible to apply.
Domicile Criteria for REAP 2018 Admission
Domicile Criteria for 'Outside Rajasthan Candidates': The candidates who belong to the state other than Rajasthan will have to submit the bonafide certificate of their concerned State. Alternately, the candidate can also submit;
- A proof of their academic mark sheet as a proof that they have continuously studied in a recognised educational institution outside Rajasthan since the last three years that is Class 10, 11 and 12.
Domicile Criteria for Candidates of Rajasthan: The candidates must belong to the state of Rajasthan and must have any of the following criteria:
- Domicile Category A: The candidates himself/herself or any of his/her parents that are father or mother is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
- Domicile Category B: The candidates must have studied continuously three years in recognised university of Rajasthan since last three years that is class 10, 11 and 12.
- Domicile Category C: The candidate is a son/daughter of either a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following:
- The Government of Rajasthan (including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan).
- Undertakings/Corporations/Improvement Trusts/Municipal Boards/Panchayat Samitis/ Co-operative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan.
The candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of any of the State Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Government Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan who has put in at least three years of service on the date of submission of application in any of the above bodies.
The candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application.
Candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Defence / Central Government services/Public Sector undertakings/National Institutes of Government of India, who has put in at least three years of service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of his/her place of posting provided a certificate is submitted by the employee from the employer to this effect stating the State of origin and the home-town as given by him/her at the time of his/her entry into service.
Medical Requirement for REAP 2018 Admission
Candidates seeking admission to BTech courses are needed to be medically fit. For that, they have to submit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting at the allotted institute. It is to be noticed by the candidates that the certificate must be issued by a medical officer of the government of Rajasthan or by the registered Medical Practitioner. The candidate must meet the following medical standard -
- Height: Male candidates must be at least 1.5 m in height, while female candidates must not be less than 1.4 m
- Weight: Male should weight minimum 41 kg and female candidates around 37 kg.
- Chest Measurement: Should be no less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction (only for male candidates)
- Heart & Lungs: Must be normal
- Vision: Normal vision is recommended. If defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Also, the candidate must not be having congenital eye disease.
- Speech: Normal
Important Notes -
- Presence of diseases like Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles etc. will lead to temporary disqualification. However, the candidates can join later once cured.
- The candidates who are opting for Marine Engineering courses need to be free from colour blindness and must be able to distinguish between principal colours.
Quick Link to REAP 2018
- REAP 2018 for B.Tech admission in Rajasthan
- REAP 2018 Application Form
- REAP Participating Colleges 2018, Seats
In case of any query regarding REAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria, you can write to us in the comment section below.