REAP Eligibility Criteria is for admission to B.Tech and B.Arch Programme in Rajasthan through REAP. The candidate who is going to apply for admission to B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch must fulfill the following eligibility criteria. Scroll down to get details about the REAP Eligibility Criteria.
For all B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch Programs The candidates born on or after October 1, 1992, are eligible. SC, ST, and PwD candidates have the relaxation of 5 years that they must have born on or after 1 October 1988.
Domicile Criteria for REAP
Domicile Criteria for 'Outside Rajasthan Candidates': The candidates who belong to the state other than Rajasthan will have to submit the bonafide certificate of their concerned State. Alternately, the candidate can also submit;
- A proof of their academic mark sheet as a proof that they have continuously studied in a recognised educational institution outside Rajasthan since the last three years that is Class 10, 11 and 12.
Domicile Criteria for Candidates of Rajasthan: The candidates must belong to the state of Rajasthan and must have any of the following criteria:
- Domicile Category A: The candidates himself/herself or any of his/her parents that are father or mother is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
- Domicile Category B: The candidates must have studied continuously three years in recognised university of Rajasthan since last three years that is class 10, 11 and 12.
- Domicile Category C: The candidate is a son/daughter of either a serving employee or of a retired employee of any of the following:
- The Government of Rajasthan (including officers of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan).
- Undertakings/Corporations/Improvement Trusts/Municipal Boards/Panchayat Samitis/ Co-operative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan.
The candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of any of the State Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or Government aided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan who has put in at least three years of service on the date of submission of application in any of the above bodies.
The candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government including Public Sector Undertakings or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the State of Rajasthan on the date of application.
Candidate is a son/daughter of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Defence / Central Government services/Public Sector undertakings/National Institutes of Government of India, who has put in at least three years of service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of his/her place of posting provided a certificate is submitted by the employee from the employer to this effect stating the State of origin and the home-town as given by him/her at the time of his/her entry into service.
B.E/B.Tech: Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in Class 12 or qualifying examination in order to be eligible. Candidates taking four subjects are not eligible for taking admission.
- Candidates must have 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- The candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in each of the subjects.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognised equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan/Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Candidates with JEE Main 2018 marks and who have passed 10+2 examination with the above-mentioned criterion in 2018 or 2017 or 2016 will be given priority for preparing the merit list.
B.Arch Program: According to the Council of Architecture (COA) any of the following eligibility must be required for a candidate to take admission into the first year of B.Arch program:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised Board with Mathematics as a Subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have passed 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate.
- The candidates must have International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to pass the National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by COA. The minimum pass score for NATA is 80 out of 100 for all categories of candidates. There is no kind of relaxation for any categories.
- Candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2018 are also applicable to take part in the counselling but they need to clear NATA. Such candidates must obtain requisite & valid NATA score, by the time they report to the allotted institution.
Note: The candidates who are appearing in class 12 or waiting for the result of class 12 are also eligible to apply.
Quick Link to REAP 2018
- REAP 2018 for B.Tech & B.Arch admission in Rajasthan
- REAP 2018 Application Form
- REAP Participating Colleges 2018, Seats
In case of any query regarding REAP 2018 Eligibility Criteria, you can write to us in the comment section below.