UPCAT Admit Card would be available for download from May 10, 2016, for the students appearing for the exam on May 15, 2016, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The UPCAT Dental admit card will not be dispatched through the post and it is requested to all the candidates that they kindly download the admit card from the university website. You can get the admit card easily by visiting www.upcatdental.net.
UPCAT ADMIT Card - Download Here
The UPCAT admit card has to be downloaded online by entering the UPCAT application number. The UPCAT admit card would contain the name, roll number, photograph, signature, examination schedule, paper names and other relevant details necessary from the examination point of view.
- The UPCAT admit card will not be sent through the post and it is important that the candidates should carry a downloaded copy of the admit card along with the photograph pasted on it on the day of exam. The photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
- Once downloaded, the candidates should verify the details on the admit card and if there is any discrepancy then they should report to the examination committee before the exam date.
Unable to Download UPCAT Admit Card
If candidates are unable to download UPCAT admit card then can try a different web browser and if the problem persists then they should write to the admission center immediately on email@example.com and seek for an immediate resolve before the exam. The authorities would the send the admit card via post or ask the candidate to hand-pick the admit card from the respective examination center.
Rules and Regulations for the Day of the Exam
- No candidates would be allowed to enter the examination hall without the copy of the admit card.The invigilator will not entertain any candidate who has failed to produce the admit card when demanded.
- All the candidates must reach the exam center 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- No candidates would be allowed to carry eatables, water bottle, mobile phone, digital watch, bags, books or any respective things that violate the code of the examination.
- If any candidate is found using any unfair practices, he/she would be disqualified and stopped for three consecutive years.
- Candidates should take only those seats that are allotted to them, any change in the sitting arrangements at the candidates end will lead to disqualification.