Mahadbt Scholarship is provided by the Maharashtra government to the students whose domicile state is Maharashtra. Students looking for a complete list of mahadbt.gov.in Scholarships can check the list given on this page which contains all the scholarship that is given to the students in the state of Maharashtra. There are a large number of scholarships that includes scholarships for SC/ST/JVNT/Minority/Meritorious students. These scholarships provide reimbursement for maintenance allowance, tuition fee, exam fee as well as full course fee in some cases.
Various departments of the Maharashtra government gives MahaDBT Scholarship to various students who fulfil the eligibility criteria set by them. Students can find the list of all the scholarship that is provided through mahadbt.gov.in on this page.
- Application Acceptance for Merit Schemes is from 1 August 2019 till 31 August 2019.
- Application Acceptance other than Merit Schemes for from 1 August 2019 till 10 October 2019.
MahaDBT Scholarship - List of Post Matric Scholarships
MahaDBT Scholarship is provided post-matriculation only and is awarded by the various department under the government of Maharashtra. Various types of MahaDBT Scholarship is available on mahadbt.gov.in. A student can avail any of the given MahaDBT scholarships for which s/he is eligible. Each department under the Government of Maharashtra provides various scholarships to students who are eligible and apply for it. Students can find all scholarships provided by various departments through mahadbt.gov.in here.
MahaDBT Scholarship by Social Justice & Special Assistance Department
The Social Justice and special assistance department of Maharashtra provides MahaDBT scholarship to students belonging to various communities. This MahaDBT scholarship is given to candidates after the completion of matriculation belonging to SC, Neo Buddhists category or physically disabled. The scholarships provided in mahadbt.gov.in covers tuition fees, exam fees and maintenance allowance. A list of all MahaDBT Scholarships offered by Social Justice and Special Assistance Department at mahadbt.gov.in has been listed below.
- Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship)
- Maintenance Allowance for student Studying in professional courses
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for persons with disability
MahaDBT Scholarship by Tribal Development Department
These MahaDBT scholarships are the scholarships introduced by the Tribal Development Authority of India for the students belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST). Students pursuing vocational as well as other courses in Maharashtra can avail these MahaDBT scholarships. To be eligible for these MahaDBT Scholarships, the student's family income limit is Rs. 2.5 Lakh. Under these scholarships, various allowances are given to the students including allowances for tuition fee, exam fees etc. The list of MahaDBT Scholarship offered by the Tribal Development Department for ST Students is given below.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India )
- Tuition Fee & Exam Fee for Tribal Students ( Freeship)
- Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement
- Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance
MahaDBT Scholarship by DHE Maharashtra
The Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra provides scholarships to meritorious students/ Ex-servicemen. DHE provides allowances for expenses such as tuition fees, exam fees etc. A list of all the DHE scholarships available has been given below
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme
- Assistance to Meritorious Students scholarship - Junior Level
- Education Concession to the Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Eklavya Scholarship
- State Government Open Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship to Meritorious students possessing Mathematics /Physics
- Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship
- State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship
- Government Research Adhichatra
- Education Concession to the Children Freedom Fighter
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Scholarship
- Assistance to Meritorious Students scholarship - Senior Level
- Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (DHE)
MahaDBT Scholarship by DTE Maharashtra
The Directorate of Technical education also provides various scholarships through mahadbt.gov.in. There are many MahaDBT scholarships for students from economically backward class. The students having a weak background are given benefits in terms of lower exam fees and tuition fees in this scholarship. The DTE scholarships available at mahadbt.gov.in has been given below
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna(EBC)
- Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna(DTE)
MahaDBT Scholarship by School Education and Sports Department
This MahaDBT scholarship is provided by the School Education and Sports Department. This scholarship is awarded to motivate economically weak as well as junior college students to pursue higher education. The scholarship is given to hostel/non-hostel girls as well as boys. To avail this scholarship, the candidates need to score a minimum of 60% in the first attempt in SSC examination. The MahaDBT scholarships given to students are as follows
- Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College
- Merit Scholarships for Economically Backward Class Students
MahaDBT Scholarship by VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department
VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Scholarship VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department is provided by VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department for the welfare of students belonging to VJNT, OBC and SBC category. The scholarships provide reimbursement for all types of compulsory fees such as Tuition fees, Exam Fees and other admissible fees to all the VJNT, OBC and SBC students. All such MahaDBT scholarships have been listed below
- Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to VJNT Students
- Payment of Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students Studying in Professional Courses and Living in Hostel Attached to Professional Colleges
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for students studying in the 11th & 12th standard of VJNT & SBC category
- Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship to SBC Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students
MahaDBT Scholarship by Directorate of Medical Education and Research
This MahaDBT scholarship is for students pursuing MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BPTH, BOTH B.SC Nursing, BUMS, BP & O, BASLP programmes in government aided/Corporation/Private un-aided colleges. In the scholarships provided by mahadbt.gov.in, the students will receive 50% reimbursement of tuition and development fees and also receive hostel maintenance allowance. The MahaDBT scholarship are as listed below
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement Scheme
- Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance
MahaDBT Scholarship by Minority Development Department
This scholarship is provided by the Minority DevelopmentDepartment to the meritorious students belonging to minority community. These scholarships at mahadbt.gov.in range from Rs 5,000 to Rs 25,000 which covers the whole or a part of the academic fee of the student. The MahaDBT scholarships provided by the Minority Development department are as listed below
- State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE)
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional courses(DTE)
- Scholarship for students of minority communities pursuing Higher and Professional courses(DMER)
MahaDBT Scholarship Form 2019
The students who want to apply for MahaDBT scholarship can do so by applying online through mahadbt.gov.in. Applying for a MahaDBT scholarship online save time as well as efforts of the authorities as well as the students. Students can apply for MahaDBT scholarship with Aadhar card number or without Aadhar card number. Students can check the guide to fill the MahaDBT scholarship form on this page.
How to fill MahaDBT Scholarship Form
The steps to fill MahaDBT scholarship form are different for students with Aadhar number as compared to students with none. No last date has been notified to fill the MahaDBT scholarship form. Mahadbt last date to apply shall be updated on this page once available. A guide to fill the MahaDBT scholarship form has been given below for the students having an Aadhar number.
- Step 1: Go to the link provided below
- Step 2: Click on New Applicant Registration
- Step 3: Choose "Yes" on being asked for Aadhar if you have one, else choose "No"
- Step 4: Authenticate through OTP
- Step 5: Ensure that correct personal details, address details as well as bank details have been filled post-authentication through OTP
- Step 6: Create a user ID and password
- Step 7: Enter a valid mobile number as well as email ID and save it to complete MahaDBT registration.
Click here to apply for MahaDBT Scholarship
How to fill MahaDBT Scholarship Form without Aadhar Number
Students not having Aadhar number can follow the guidelines given below to fill the MahaDBT scholarship form without Aadhar.
- Step 1: Go to the link provided above
- Step 2: Click on New Applicant Registration
- Step 3: Choose "No" on being asked for Aadhar if you have none, else choose "Yes"
- Step 4: Choose "No" if you don't have Aadhar enrolment number, else choose "Yes". On selecting "No", a new registration page will be displayed
- Step 5: Enter a valid mobile number as well as email ID
- Step 6: Enter the personal details, address details, bank details and upload the required details and click "Save" to complete MahaDBT registration
MahaDBT Helpline Number
For any query related to Mahadbt login, Mahadbt scholarship form, Mahadbt portal, students can call the MahaDBT helpline number - 022-49150800