Distance MBA Education in India article discusses all aspects of doing MBA (Masters in Business Administration) through distance mode in India. MBA Distance Education is a 2 year’s distance learning flexible MBA program which is recognised by AICTE or UGC and offered by various institutes across the country. Distance MBA program is designed for the one who is a working professional who wants to complete higher study in management and also wants to improve working skills, a housewife who want to continue their management study, and a fresh graduate who want to do the job but also want to continue their higher study in management. Flexibility is the biggest advantage of distance mode MBA program as one can learn and earn at the same time. Distance MBA program is affordable, and the students can attend classes over a long distance with the help of modern communication facilities. Distance MBA program is always cheaper as compared to full-time MBA program. In the Distance MBA Education in India article, the candidates can read specialization of distance MBA, benefits, career scope and how it works.
MBA is the most popular Post Graduate programme in India with more than 5,00,000 students passing out each year. Financial situations and geographical location of the candidates does not play a major role to be eligible to pursue distance MBA. Over the past few years, there has been a clear lack of demand for those who have done MBA through distance/correspondence mode but this is gradually changing. Through distance MBA programs from any reputed institutes, one can get several opportunities to work in the industry because the distance MBA program is accepted everywhere in the country. The most distance MBA Colleges accepts the scores of the listed below entrance exams.
Distance MBA Specializations
Distance MBA program is offered by many reputed management institutes in the country. The following specialization is offered in distance MBA program:
- General Management
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Marketing Management
- Sales & Marketing Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Hospitality Management
- Hospital/ Health care Management
- International Business (IB)
- Telecom Management
Benefits & Leading Factors of Distance MBA
The distance MBA programs are considered more suitable for working professionals, entrepreneurs and students who are searching jobs after completing graduation and also want to pursue MBA simultaneously. The following are some strength of pursuing MBA through distance mode:
- Flexibility: Flexibility is the biggest advantage of distance MBA program as anyone can learn and earn at the same time. Many people have a different kind of responsibilities to take care and they also have to complete their study while fulfilling the responsibilities.
- Affordable Cost: One of the biggest advantages of distance MBA is its affordable fee structure. The cost of distance MBA program is always cheaper as compared to full-time MBA program. Moreover, distance MBA eliminates the cost of travelling, infrastructure and many other charges.
- Saving Time: The candidates doing MBA through distance mode can save so much precious time as it allows one to pursue course only available in other cities as well. In terms of convenience, the students can also submit their assignment online or via post.
- Industry Relevant: The distance MBA program perfectly fits with the needs and aspirations of the industry. In distance MBA program, a working candidate gets unique opportunity to pursue higher education and develop their skills.
- Recognition: Distance MBA course is offered by the top management institutes in India which is also approved by AICTE or University Grant Commission (UGC). However, the candidates are advised to check the approval before applying for admission.
Distance MBA Education: How it works
In distance MBA program, students are given study material (books or soft material) and assignments which must be submitted under the time limit. The students have not to be physically present in the traditional style of classrooms; however, the candidates have to attend classes over a long distance with the help of modern communication facilities such as online classes. The program is followed by semester-wise, bi-annually or annual exams at a common exam centre of the Institute. Moreover, the syllabus of distance MBA program is same as the regular MBA program.
Scope of Distance MBA Education in India
The candidates who have done MBA through distance mode can get good jobs with decent packages in the industry because distance MBA program perfectly fits with the needs and aspirations of the industry. Through distance MBA programs from any reputed institutes, the candidates can get various opportunities to work in the industry as the distance MBA is accepted everywhere. Distance MBA course is gaining the momentum in the country as after pursuing distance MBA candidates will always have multiple exposures of opportunities in a given duration of their course.
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai 2017
- Top MBA Colleges in Delhi 2017
- Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad 2017
- Top MBA Colleges in Kolkata 2017
- Top MBA Colleges in Pune 2017
- Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore 2017
- MBA Scholarships to Study in India and Abroad
In a case of any query related to Distance MBA Education in India article, you can write us in the comment section below.