AIIMS MBBS 2018 Dress code details and guidelines for the exam day are mentioned on this page. Candidates can also go through the AIIMS MBBS Do’s and don’ts to be followed for the exam. Applicants must follow the instructions thoroughly which are outlined by the conducting. AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be held on 26 and 27 May 2018. However, the exam will be conducted through online mode in close to 155 cities in India. It is necessary for the candidates to follow the provided guidelines so that they appear for the exam smoothly. This year the AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be conducted for 9 AIIMS instead of 7 AIIMS (AIIMS Guntur and AIIMS Nagpur are the new addition). The exam will be held in a computer-based mode and will be conducted on 2 different dates and shifts. Know more about AIIMS MBBS dress code, exam day guidelines, dos and don’ts, etc. from this page.
- Register here for free updates on AIIMS MBBS Latest News & Updates
AIIMS MBBS 2018 – Important Guidelines
Medical aspirants appearing for AIIMS MBBS 2018 are advised to check the important guidelines for the exam day -
- It is mandatory for students to reach the exam venue as per the date and time mentioned
- Candidates must carry AIIMS MBBS admit card 2018 along with a valid ID proof to the exam hall
- Before a day or two, students can visit the AIIMS MBBS exam centres to become familiar with the route
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam if they reached beyond the reporting time
- The applicants who are Physically Disable are requested to report the allotted test centre early for facilitation during entry.
Do’s and Don’ts for AIIMS MBBS 2018
Candidates can wear headgear or attire if it is required by the religion or custom
Do not wear clips, bands, hats, caps, scarf, goggles, thick-soled footwear and large buttons (more than 1.5 cms)
Candidates can wear the dresses which are conventionally appropriate for summer
Candidates must not wear any ornaments
Candidates are allowed to wear half sleeves t-shirts (without print)
Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones, wristwatches or any other electronic device
NOTE: The candidates who are required to wear headgear or attire by their religion or customs then they must visit their allotted test centres early to allow adequate time for inspecting.
Things to be carried along in AIIMS MBBS 2018
Candidates appearing for AIIMS MBBS 2018 must carry the following items to the test centres on the day of the test -
- AIIMS MBBS admit card – The candidates must carry their AIIMS MBBS admit card along with them as it is the most important document which is required to get an entry to the test centre
- A valid Photo ID proof original – Candidates must carry their original Photo ID proof (Passport, Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar Card Print out, PAN Card, Voters ID, Driving License etc) along with them
- One recent passport size photograph – Candidates must carry their recent passport size photo along with them while they go to appear in the entrance exam
NOTE: The ID cards issued by their schools or coaching centres, Aadhaar card enrolment receipt without Aadhaar number and photocopies of their photos are not acceptable.
Necessary exam guidelines for AIIMS MBBS 2018
Candidates must also go through the necessary exam day guidelines provided below before they go to appear for the exam:
- The AIIMS MBBS 2018 is a computer-based exam and candidates won’t be able to use the keyboard during the exam
- The facility of a simple calculator will be available on the computer screen like a pop-up
- Please note that the answers marked for review and visit later shall not be saved automatically and therefore are not evaluated
- Applicants are not permitted to leave the examination hall before the examination ends
- Candidates can use the back of their AIIMS MBBS admit card for their rough work
- All admit cards and rough sheet must be returned. If any of them not return they shall not be evaluated
- AIIMS MBBS Exam - Complete Details about the exam