UKSEE Application Form 2017 is now available from 15 April 2017 which should be filled by the candidates on or before 30 April 2017 through online mode only. The candidates should read the information brochure carefully before filling the Online application form. UKSEE 2017 is for admission to the first year of MCA, BHMCT, B.Pharmacy and second Year of B.Tech. & B. Pharmacy MCA programme offered in private & Government colleges in Uttarakhand for admission into various Undergraduate & postgraduate courses. UKSEE application form can be filled for admission to the following courses
- 1st Year - B. Pharma., BHMCT and MCA
- Lateral Entry - B. Pharma., B. Tech. and MCA
|UKSEE Application begins||
15 April 2017
Last Date to apply for UKSEE
|30 April 2017|
UKSEE Exam Date for B.Tech-Lateral Entry, MCA-Lateral Entry,
|13 May 2017|
UKSEE Application Form - Apply Here
There are few steps to fill the UKSEE Application form and making the payment through Online mode only. Candidates need to apply online only by following the link given below. Steps for the registration of the candidates is as follows.
UKSEE Application- Apply Online
The candidates filling the application form of UKSEE for the admission in various undergraduate courses in Uttarakhand Technical University should ensure their eligibility criteria as the application of the ineligible candidates will be rejected by the department.
Steps to fill the UKSEE Application Form
The candidates are provided with the steps to fill the UKSEE Application form. The candidates are suggested to follow the steps given below to fill the application form in correct manner.
- STEP 1: Registration Details: Candidates must enter their name, domicile details, course, father’s name, gender, date of birth, category., mobile number and email id to get registered to UKSEE 2017.
- STEP 2: Login with registration ID and DOB: After completing the registration process, the candidates will receive a registration ID and password. The candidates must log in with their Registration ID, Password and date of birth to log in for further details.
- STEP 3: Fill basic and academic details: The candidates must fill in their basic and academic their details
STEP 4: Upload photo and signature: The candidates must follow the given specification to upload the photograph:
- A photograph of minimum 35X45 mm dimensions with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate taken after 1 January 2017.
- A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a natural expression.
- Please avoid with a reflection of shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- Step 5: Payment of the Application Fee: The candidates must pay their application fee through Online payment gateway that is Credit card/ Debit card or Net Banking. The candidates should know that the application fee should be paid only once.
UKSEE Application Fee
The given below application fee is to be paid by the candidates at the time of the application submission. Application fee can be paid in online mode only. The application fees for the General/ OBC and SC/ ST category are different.
Therefore, the candidates belonging to the respective categories must pay their application fee accordingly. The fee has to be paid through online mode only that is Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
General/ OBC Category
SC/ ST Category
Submission of the UKSEE Application Form 2017
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form
The candidates are advised to retain at least two printouts of the application form submitted to the University with them for their further reference and queries. The candidates do not need to send any kind of hard copy of the UKSEE Application form to the University.
UKSEE 2017 Exam Centres
There is 8 examination centre for UKSEE 2017 within the states of Uttarakhand. the exams will be held at the given below cities in the multiple test centres. The list of the test centres is given in the table below. The candidates should go through the table given below.
Quick Links related to UKSEE 2017
- UKSEE 2017 Important Dates for BHMCT Programme
- List of BHMCT colleges accepting UKSEE 2017 Scores
- UKSEE 2017 FAQs
- UKSEE Syllabus for BHMCT Admission 2017
- UKSEE Result 2017 - Check Here
- UKSEE 2017 Notification for Admission
- UKSEE Admit Card 2017
- UKSEE Counselling 2017
- UKSEE Application Form 2017
In case of any query regarding UKSEE Application Form 2017, the candidates can write to us in the comments section below.