DASA 2017 Application form can be filled ONLINE Only.VNIT Nagpur will release the admission notification as well as the official brochure for admission to various UG and PG programs of premier Institutes of India under the DASA scheme which provides the desired candidate all the important information about the application process, exam date, eligibility criteria, exam mode, and other relevant information. Admissions in DASA Participating Colleges will be based on SAT and SAT subject test scores (Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry).
|DASA 2017 Application Form Filling Starts||
1 April 2017
|DASA 2017 Application Form filling Ends - Extended||
12 June 2017
Get Complete Details on DASA 2017
It is to be noted that DASA 2017 Application Form information given below on this page is based on the last year information. This year the DASA Admission Process is entrusted upon IIIT Hyderabad. Last year NIT Srinagar conducted the Admission Process. The below given information will be updated soon when the information will be released by IIIT Hyderabad.
DASA 2017 Application Form - Apply Here
The candidates can apply for DASA 2017 in ONLINE Mode only.The registration fee of US$ 300 is non-refundable. Candidates have to follow the link given below to apply online. Candidate are required ti first read the steps before applying through DASA 2017 Application Form.
- Online application: Candidates have to apply online at the official website and submit the required documents online (scanned and uploaded).No hard copy of the application or supporting documents needs to be sent.
- SAT subject test score: The candidates are required to send the SAT Subject Test Score to VNIT Nagpur through College Board, USA latest by the prescribed date.
DASA 2017 Application Form Step by Step Guide
Candidates are advised to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser while using the DASA admission portal. Internet Explorer (IE) is not recommended.
- The DASA 2017 application forms must be filled in English only.
- Application forms, filled in languages other than English will NOT be accepted
- Candidates have to upload recent coloured photograph (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- Fill in the fee payment details and attach Documentary evidence of payment as applicable.
- Uploading the scanned copies of other supporting documents is MANDATORY
- If any supporting documents are in languages other than English or Hindi, authenticated translated copy of the documents to English or Hindi must also be uploaded.
- Applicants who are nationals of Nepal but do not have a passport, need to submit copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card
- The applicant can fill up as many choices as he/she wishes.
- The name of the applicant should be consistently same in SAT score as well as passport and other certificates.
Creating an Account for DASA
Registration is ten steps process. Candidates are required to create an account at the official website http://www.dasanit.org by entering the following details to register:
- Username: Candidates have to choose the Username for the Application
- Email ID: Candidates have to enter a valid email ID to which a web link will be mailed to complete the registration process
- Captcha words: Enter the captcha words in the space provided
- Create Account: Once correct details are entered, click Create my account
- Email: An email will be sent to the email address with a link to complete the registration. Check your email and click the web link.
- Password and Application ID: Enter Applicant ID (given in the email) and Password (preferably a combination of uppercase, lowercase, number and symbol to be chosen by the applicant)
- Confirm Password
- Once correct details are entered, registration is complete.
- Applicants are advised to note the Applicant ID and password for future logins (for completing the application form and checking the status of the application etc.) and to keep it confidential.
DASA 2017 Application Form Uploading of Documents
Once an account is created, applicants should Login using the email address and Password.Applicants are required to fill any number of choices in the order of preference which can be any combination of Institutes and courses of your choice in the order of priority from the list of courses available.
Candidates need to upload the following documents:
- Photograph: Latest passport size photograph in JPG format (size ~ 3.5cmx3.5cm, file size < 100kB)
- Signature: Scanned signature in JPG format (file size<100 kB).
- Documents: Scanned copies of relevant documents in JPG /JPEG format (the size of each such file <500 kB Colour/ B&W/Gray Scale).
Important Points for DASA 2017 Application Form
- Further, the Applicants are advised to ensure that all the required details have been provided correctly by clicking Preview Application Form button.
- Once satisfied that all the data provided are correct and in the required format, the applicant can click the Submit Tab to submit the online application.
- Candidates can download and save the submitted DASA 2017 Application Form by making use of the Download Application Form button.
If the candidate is not able to fill the online application in one session, they can save and continue it in subsequent sessions and complete it.Once the online application is submitted, the applicant will not be able to modify any of the data in the application form.
DASA 2017 Application Form Submission
The candidates must follow the below-given steps during the submission of the DASA 2017 Application Form. While submitting the DASA 2017 Application Form on online portal the candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
Applicant’s Passport: The name of the candidate should be exactly same in the passport, qualifying exam and SAT score
- Nationals of Nepal who does not have a passport, are required to submit a copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Mark Sheet of Class 10, 11 and 12 or Equivalent examinations.
- School authorities letter which serves as proof of completion of Class 11 and 12 or equivalent
- In case the payment has been done by SWIFT Transfer candidates are required to upload the details.
Kindly Note: If the applicant of Class 12 or equivalent appears in 2017 Exams, they have to give an undertaking in the online application.
DASA 2017 Application Fee Payment
Registration Fee and First Semester Tuition Fee: The candidates are required to pay a total amount of US$ 4300 along with the application form.
- US$ 4000 includes a non-refundable registration fee of US$ 300 and first-semester Tuition Fee of US$ 4000.
Foreign National Candidates: Foreign Nationals, who are nationals of SAARC countries, are eligible for 50% Tuition Fee waiver only if they have passed the qualifying examination in SAARC countries.They have to pay an amount of US$ 2,000 along with the application form
Applicants from Nepal and Bhutan: They can pay the fees either in US Dollars or Equivalent Indian Rupees.If in case they make the payment in Rupee currency, they are required to submit the Exchange Rate Certificate from the bankers along with the application form.
Tuition Fee for subsequent semesters of study: Candidates are required to pay the Tuition Fees amounting to US$ 4000/ US$ 2000 (as applicable) for other semesters, directly to the concerned Institution.Candidates can pay the DASA 2017 Application Fees either through SWIFT Transfer or E-payment.
Payment can be made through bank transfer to SBI Bank:
Intermediary Institution (Field F56a)
CITIBANK NA, NY (SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33XXX)
Account with Institution (Field F57a)
CANARA BANK FOREX CELL NAGPUR (Swift/BIC code: CNRBINBBFXN)
Beneficiary Customer-Account-Name and Address (Field F59)
Account Number: 0265201012335
Details of Charges
For making online payment (particularly For Applicants making payment through SWIFT transfer), candidates have to make the, at least, three days before the closing date of online so that the payment reaches DASA account before the due date. For any queries regarding bank details/SWIFT Contact.
Branch Manager, Canara Bank Gandhi Nagar Branch,
Nagpur Phone: +91 0712-2234634
Mobile: 91 9403780426
Electronic Payment (E-Payment)
- For E-payment, candidates are required to use the web link given in the online application form for paying through their credit/debit card.
- On successful completion of the transaction, a Transaction ID would be generated automatically and will appear in the application form.
- Applicants are also advised to note the Transaction ID separately for future reference.
In case of any other queries related to DASA 2017 Application Form, you can write us in the comment section below.