Here are a few tips to crack AIPMT 2016 and get an excellent All India rank!
All India Pre Medical Test 2016 requires plenty of hard work and dedication. Are you aiming to crack AIPMT 2016? Here are some tips you should follow to ensure you can crack this exam!
- Start preparing: If you haven’t started preparing for AIPMT, it’s time you must! Start practicing. NCERT syllabus of classes 11th & 12th will form a strong base for your preparation. Basics of Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be on your fingertips! An elaborated study material will act as the key to your preparation for AIPMT.
- Solve mock tests and question papers: As and when you complete learning an important concept or topic, do take a mock test to test your level of preparation. Also, start solving the question papers from previous years’ exams! This will give you a good idea of the type of question paper you will have to solve.
- Know what’s important: Knowing the most important chapters of each subject of your syllabus is of extreme importance! Some crucial chapters are mentioned below. Be completely thorough with these!
➢ Physics: Magnetism, Solids and Semiconductor devices, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Motion, Physics of Nucleus and Modern physics.
➢ Chemistry: Organic Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Biomolecules, p-Block elements, Alcohol Phenol Ether, Coordination Compounds, s-Block elements, Chemical Thermodynamics and Biomolecules.
➢ Biology: Systematics, Genetics, Cell, Chemical coordination, Reproduction in Higher Plants, Plantae, Photosynthesis, Plant morphology, Animal Tissues, Animal Reproduction and Dev, Origin of life, Microbes in Human Welfare, Plant and Animal morphology. Learn these topics and master them now!
- Make notes: It is very important to make notes about things that are difficult to remember. Make note of important formulas and chapters that you are weak at and revise them daily. Keeping the key points and formulas handy will make it easier for you to memorize them.Here are 9 smart tricks to memorize formulas.
- Time Management: AIPMT question paper has 180 questions and the time given is 180 minutes. So you must manage your time properly. If a question is difficult and takes more than 3-4 minutes, leave it; come back to it once you’ve finished solving the rest of the paper.
- The pattern of the question paper: When you go for the exam, you must be completely sure about the pattern of the AIPMT question paper. Here is the pattern for the AIPMT question paper:
For every right answer, 4 marks are given. 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- Speed: Speed really matters during the exam! You should make sure that your speed of writing is fast and smooth so that you are left with at least 5-10 minutes, in the end, to read through and check the entire paper.
- Don’t be over confident: While attempting the paper, make sure you read the questions and understand them properly. Often, students don’t understand the question while rushing and trying to finish the exam quickly and end up making mistakes! AIPMT question paper is tricky. Read the questions slowly and properly.
- Be careful of negative marking: Since AIPMT has negative marking, you must be confident to choose which questions to skip. If a question is very difficult and you are unsure about the answer, just leave it. It is better to leave the question rather than marking it wrong.
- Keep healthy: Last but not the least, it is very important for you to keep healthy and to rest-well so your brain can focus better. You should keep yourself fit and stress-free as silly mistakes are made when we are stressed or tired.
Study hard and practice a lot! Your hard work and perseverance will pay off and you will definitely crack AIPMT 2016! ALL THE BEST!
About the Author:
Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL) is the conglomerate of Aakash Institute, Aakash IIT-JEE and Aakash Foundations which was formed in 2008.
AESL was started by Mr. J. C. Chaudhry, a botany teacher, in 1988 with Aakash Institute to coach students in grades XI and XII for admission to medical colleges in India.
Aakash provides professional coaching for medical and engineering entrance exams in India. It has an annual student base of more than 80,000 students and more than 100 study centers across India. It offers regular classroom programs, distance learning, and E-learning programs. Based on time period available for students to attend, it offers long-term courses, short-term courses, test-series courses, crash courses etc.