|Price Comparison: Click to BUY|
Study Guide for NTSE (Class - 10) by Disha Publication is a comprehensive book for aspirants preparing for most reputed examination of senior secondary-National Talent Search Examination (NTSE). This book is built according to the syllabus strictly provided by NCERT for class 10 and also includes a section on mental ability test to allow your IQ to get better. After that, there are chapters on data sufficiency, cryptography, statement, syllogisms and conclusion, which can help aspirants to work in a new dimension for your preparations. This book is recommended for aspirants appearing for the NTSE and willing to excel.
About Disha Publications
Disha Publications is one of the count on publishers of India, publishing textbooks and study materials for senior secondary, High school, Medical entrance examination, JEE and other competitive exams conducted throughout the country.
Detailed Table of Content:
Mental Ability Test
1. Series 2. Alphabet Test 3. Classification 4. Analogy 5. Coding–Decoding 6. Number and Ranking 7. Blood Relation 8. Mathematical Operations 9. Direction Sense 10. Venn Diagrams 11. Time and Clock 12. Missing Character 13. Non-Verbal Series 14. Non-Verbal Classification 15. Analogy (Non-Verbal) 16. Incomplete Figure 17. Water and Mirror Image 18. Cube and Dice 19. Paper Folding and Cutting 20. Embedded Figure 21. Puzzle Test 22. Figure Partition & Dot Situation 23. Syllogisms 24. Cryptography 25. Statement and Conclusion 26. Data Sufficiency Scholastic Aptitude Test
1. Revolution in Europe 2. Rise of Nationalism in Europe 3. The nationalist movement in south-east Asia 4. Forestry and Agriculture 5. Patronization in the Modern world 6. Making of a Global world 7. Industrialization and Urbanization 8. History of Cricket and Clothing 9. Rise of print culture and Novels
1. Importance of democracy in the contemporary world 2. Constitutional design and working of constitutional institution 3. Electoral politics 4. Power sharing and federalism 5. Gender, Religion and Caste 6. Popular struggles and movements 7. Diversity and Democratic rights 8. Outcomes and challenges of diversity
1. Location and physical features of India 2. Drainage and water resources 3. Natural vegetation, forests and wildlife resources 4. Climate 5. Agriculture 6. Resources, minerals and development 7. Manufacturing Industries 8. Life lines of national economy 9. Population
1. Motion, Force and laws of motion2. Gravitation 3. Work and Energy 4. Sound 5. Light - Its phenomena and Human eye 6. Electricity and its magnetic effects 7. Sources of energy
1. Matter and its classification 2. Atomic structure 3. Chemical reactions and their various types 4. Acids, Bases and Salts 5. Metals and Non-metals 6. Carbon and its compounds 7. Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
1. Cell and tissues 2. Diversity in living organism and their mode of reproduction 3. Control and Coordination of life processes 4. Heredity and Evolution 5. Our Environment 6. Why do we fall ill 7Natural resources and their management 8. Improvement in food resources
1. Number System 2. Arithmetic 3. Algebra 4. Geometry 5. Mensuration 6. Trigonometry 7. Coordinate geometry, probability and statistics 8. Commercial Mathematics