The Board of Governors at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad Fees has hiked for the two-year Post Graduate Programme from the commencing academic session 2017. Earlier the fees for the Post Graduate Programmes used to be 19.5 Lakh which has now increased by 7.75 % from the academic year 2017. The revised fee is Rs 21 Lakh, which is to be paid by students to pursue the Post Graduate programmes in Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. The fee has been hiked for the following courses:
- PGP in Management
- PGP in Food and Agribusiness Management
IIM Ahmedabad Fee for PGP Course - More about the News!
- According to the reports, the financial aid for the deserving candidates will continue as before.
- The fee covers the cost of tuition, accommodation, study material, library charges, placement services and IT resources.
- The another changes made is that the seats for the post executive management programme have been increased.
- Earlier the seats for the post graduate executive management programme was 85 which has now been increased up to 120.
- Earlier the course fee for both the programmes was 19.5 Lakh which has now raised up to 7.75 %. Therefore, now the course fee is 21 Lakh which should be paid by the candidates to pursue postgraduate programme.
What does director of IIM Ahmedabad has to say?
“We have revised the fees for the PGP courses to Rs. 21 lakh for two years with Rs. 10.5 lakh each year. There will be no seat increase for the course, while we have gone for two sections for our PGPX programme, there has been a fee hike by 7.75 percent from the 2017 academic year.” said Ashish Nanda, Director of IIM, Ahmedabad.