MAH CET 2018 Admit Card are available to download from 28 February 2018 onwards. The candidates who have successfully submitted their application form for MAH MBA CET 2018 examination will be able to download admit card by following the link given on this page. The candidates will only be allowed to enter the examination hall with MAH CET Admit Card 2018. The admit card will not be sent via post to the candidates. MAH CET Admit Card contains the basic details about the candidates and CET examination such as the name of the candidate, CET examination schedule, name & address of the test centre etc.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on MAH CET Admit Card 2018
Issue of MAH MBA CET
28 February 2018 Onwards
MBA CET Exam Date
10 & 11 March 2018
Declaration of the MAH CET Result
19 March 2018
MAH CET 2018 Admit Card - Download MBA/ MMS Hall Ticket
MAH CET MBA/ MMS Admit Card are available from 28 February 2018. The candidates who have filled and successfully submitted the application form for CET 2018 can download the MAH CET Admit Card. To download the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2018 admit card the candidates have to follow the instruction given below:
MAH CET MBA Admit Card - Download Here
How to download MAH CET 2018 Admit Card
- The candidates first have to log in to the official website of MAH CET by following the given link.
- After that, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number & Password which was generated after completing the CET application form
- Now the candidates will be able to see the admit card on the computer screen. The candidates have to download and print MAH MBA CET 2018 Admit Card.
Documents to carry in Exam Hall with MAH CET 2018 Admit Card
Along with the MAH MBA CET admit card, the candidates will also have to carry the original copy of any of the identity proof mentioned below to the examination centre. No other document proof other than these will be considered valid.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee Identification Card
- School/ College ID
- Aadhaar (UID)
General Instructions related to MAH CET 2018 Admit Card
- Applicants have to reach on the reporting time given on the admit card, No entry will be given to the candidates who are late to enter.
- Applicants have to paste a passport size recent photograph on their MAH CET Admit Card which must be exactly similar to the one uploaded at the time of the registration.
- No use of calculators (separate or with the watch), books, note-books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means is likely to be prosecuted.
- Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearances in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature.
- In case more than one Hall Ticket has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective Hall Ticket. All other Hall Tickets are to be surrendered.
For any queries related to MAH CET 2018 Admit Card, You can write to us in the comments section below.