IGNOU Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLIII exam will be available here and also on the official website of IGNOU. Admission in Management programs at IGNOU is done through OPENMAT entrance test, which is held twice in a year. This time OPENMAT XLIII will be conducted. IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card will be sent 10 days before the examination via post to the address given by the candidates during the application process.
Sometimes the admit card is released 2-3 days before the exam. The students should stay tuned on this page for the latest update on Openmat admit card.
Latest Update: OPENMAT Scheduled on 4 March 2018 is postponed, news date for OPENMAT Exam is not announced.
Register Here for Free SMS Alerts for IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2018
Date not Announced!
Examination date of IGNOU OPENMAT
4 March 2018
- IGNOU MBA Admission
- IGNOU MBA Registration Form
- IGNOU OPENMAT XLII/XLIII Admit Card
- IGNOU OPENMAT XLII/XLIII Result
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2018 for OPENMAT XLII - Download Here
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2018 for OPENMAT XLIII will be released ten days before the entrance test. The IGNOU OPENMAT was scheduled for 4 March but the date is postponed noe. The candidates can download the hall ticket by following the link.
Click Here to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLIII Here
(Write in the comments section below if you are not able to download hall ticket)
IGNOU Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried at the examination hall. The hall ticket will be available only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled application forms before the due date.
How to download the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2018 for OPENMAT XLII/ XLIII
IGNOU Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLIII will be downloaded by following the steps given below.
- STEP 1: The candidates have to Open the official website of IGNOU or can check the admit card in the window below.
- STEP 2: Applicants have to now enter the enrollment number allotted to them at the time of application in the given field.
- STEP 3: In case applicants do not have the enrollment number they have to enter their name in the required columns.
- STEP 4: Now, click the submit option by entering the enrollment numbers in the required field and press submit key.
- STEP 5: The applicants are now able to download and print the IGNOU Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLII/ XLIII exam.
- STEP 6: Now the candidates have to save it as PDF file and take a print out for further process use.
MBA Exam Alert
|List of All MBA Entrance Exams for 2018-20 Admissions|
IGNOU Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLIII Details
The following information will be mentioned in the hall ticket which will be used for candidate verification and identification:
- Candidate's Name
- Candidate's Address
- Candidate's Category
- Applied Course and Exam Names
- Signature and Photograph of the candidate.
- Language of Question Paper
- Exam Date, Time and Venue.
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Few instructions for exam day
For any queries related to IGNOU Hall Ticket 2018, you can write to us in the comments section below.