UKSEE Application Form 2018 is available from 15 April 2018 on the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The direct link to the online UKSEE Application Form is given on this page. UTU conducts UKSEE for admission in various courses such as MCA, BHMCT, B.Pharmacy, B.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Tech offered by Private & Government Colleges in Uttarakhand. Interested candidates can fill & submit the UKSEE Application Form by 30 April 2018. The complete information regarding UKSEE Application such as Important Dates, Application Process, List of Required Documents, Exam Centres, etc. are also given on this page. The UKSEE will be conducted in both the online and offline mode.
UKSEE Application Form 2018 Dates
UKSEE Application window is quite short as compared to other state level entrance exams. The application window is open for only 16 days.
|UKSEE Application begins||15 April 2018|
UKSEE Application Last Date
|30 April 2018|
Availability of Admit Card
|6 May 2018|
UKSEE Exam Date for:
|11 May 2018|
UKSEE Exam Date for:
|10 May 2018|
UKSEE Result Date
|24 May 2018|
UTU Counselling process begin for UKSEE Qualified Candidates
UKSEE Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
UKSEE Application Form is available on the official website of UTU from 15 April 2018. Candidates have to fill & submit the application form through the online mode on or before the due date i.e. 30 April 2018. The steps to fill the UKSEE Application Form are also given on this page. After final submission, candidates should take a printout of filled application form for future reference. Candidates can click on the following link to fill the UKSEE Application Form.
Click Here to Apply Online
Candidates who are filling the UKSEE Application Form should ensure their eligibility for the course which they are applying. The application of ineligible candidates will be rejected by the department.
Steps to fill the UKSEE Application Form
To fill the UKSEE Application Form correctly, candidates should follow the steps which are given below.
- STEP 1: Registration Details: Candidates must enter their name, domicile details, course, father’s name, gender, date of birth, category., mobile number and email id to get registered to UKSEE 2018.
- STEP 2: Login with registration ID and DOB: After completing the registration process, the candidates will receive a registration ID and password. The candidates must log in with their Registration ID, Password and date of birth to log in for further details.
- STEP 3: Fill basic and academic details: The candidates must fill in their basic and academic their details
- STEP 4: Upload photo and signature: The candidates must follow the given specification to upload the photograph:
- A photograph of minimum 35X45 mm dimensions with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate taken after 1 January 2018.
- A caption indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of the photo.
- The photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a natural expression.
- Please avoid with a reflection of shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- Step 5: Payment of the Application Fee: The candidates must pay their application fee through Online payment gateway that is Credit card/ Debit card or Net Banking. The candidates should know that the application fee should be paid only once.
UKSEE Application Fee
UKSEE application fee has to be paid at the time of application submission. The application fee can be paid through online mode only. The application fees for the General/ OBC and SC/ ST category are different. Therefore, the candidates belonging to the respective categories must pay their application fee accordingly. The fee can be paid by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
General/ OBC Category
SC/ ST Category
Submission of the UKSEE Application Form 2018
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission because any kind of changes in the application form will not be possible after final submission. The candidates are advised to retain at least two printouts of the application form submitted to the University for further reference and queries. The candidates do not need to send any kind of hard copy of the UKSEE Application form to the University.
UKSEE 2018 Exam Centres
There is 8 examination centre for UKSEE 2018 within the states of Uttarakhand. The exams will be held at the below-given cities in the multiple test centres. In the three test centres namely Gopeshwar, Pithoragarh and New Tehri, UKSEE exam will be conducted only in Pen and Paper Based Mode (Offline)
|Online/Offline Exam Test Centre||Offline Exam Test Centre|
Quick Links related to UKSEE 2018
- UKSEE 2018 FAQs
- UKSEE Syllabus
- UKSEE Result
- UKSEE Notification for Admission
- UKSEE Admit Card 2018
- UKSEE Counselling 2018
- UKSEE Application Form 2018
In case of any query regarding UKSEE Application Form 2018, the candidates can write to us in the comments section below.