Sathyabama University Results 2018 and counselling tentative dates for the Entrance exam to be conducted from 26 to 29 April 2018 is out. The result will be declared tentatively on 5 May 2018, Sathyabama University examination result can be downloaded from the result window available on this page. Scroll down to get more details on Sathyabama University Results 2018 and Counselling.
The qualified candidates will also receive their result through SMS. Sathyabama University is conducting All India Entrance Exam for admission to all B.Tech, B.E and B.Arch programmes in the academic session 2018-19.
Sathyabama Computer-based Examination
26 to 29 April 2018
5 May 2018 (T)
21 to 26 April 2018 (T)
Sathyabama University Results 2018 - Download Here
Sathyabhama University results 2018 will be available on the official website of the Sathyabama University. To get the result, enter Application Number (generated at the time of filling the application form) on this page when the link will be available.
Check Result Here
There will be no revaluation and re-totalling of the examination as Sathyabhama Entrance is a computer-based test.
Meritious candidates will be called for counselling/ allotment of seats, candidates must also download their counselling call letters while checking their result. The candidate should make a decision before the payment of the fee, whether he/she should join the programme based on the branch allotted to him/her at the time of counselling.
Sathyabama University Counselling 2018
Sathyabama counselling will be done tentatively on 21 to 26 May 2018. Sathyabama University Counselling call letter will be available to download from 5 May 2018 after the declaration of the result.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of their counselling letter from the official website and appear for the counselling as per the given schedule.
- The counselling call letter will bear Name of the counselling venue, dates and fees of the counselling.
The candidates called for counselling will have to pay the prescribed counselling fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Sathyabama University”, payable at Chennai. Last year the counselling fee was Rs. 1,00,000 . If the opted branch is not available, the candidate need not pay the counselling fee.
Documents required at the time of counselling and admission:
The candidates need to produce the following original documents along with one set of photocopies while reporting for the counselling:
- Counselling call letter.
- Sathyabama University Entrance Examination-2018 Hall Ticket
- NATA score card (for B.Arch only).
- Secondary School (Class X) mark sheet.
- HSC Mark sheet (Class XII).
- Colour passport size Photographs of the candidate and parents
- If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he /she will not be considered for counselling.
Important points to be noted at the time of Counselling
- The branch of study will be allotted as per the marks secured in the Entrance Examination and availability of seats on that particular date at the time of counselling. After the allotment of the branch of study, provisional admission letter will be issued to the candidate. The last date for the submission of remaining fee, submission of original certificates and other admission procedures will be mentioned in the admission offer letter.
- Allotment of branch once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- If the candidate wants to withdraw admission, a certain amount will be paid back after some deduction from the counselling fee to the candidate. More details regarding this refund will be informed on the day of counselling.
- A candidate's admission will be confirmed only after the payment of remaining tuition and other fees.
If Candidates have any queries regarding Sathyabama University Results 2018 and counselling, they can write us in the comments section below.