NITTE Application Form 2016 and process of applying for Admission Counselling for MBBS and BDS has started from August 18, 2016, and the last date to apply is August 25, 2016. The candidates who have already applied before need not apply again and they need to upload the NEET Score and the fresh Applicant who wants to take admission in NITTE University can apply by making Online Payment of Rs. 1000.
Eligible and desiring candidates seeking admission in constituent colleges of NITTE University can apply before August 25, 2016. The constituent colleges of NITTE University are as follows:
- K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore. (MBBS)
- A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore. (BDS)
NITTE Application Form 2016 - Apply Online
Candidates can fill their NITTE application forms only online. The forms will be available on the official website of Nitte University. The Online Application involves the following process
- STEP 1- Registration/Login
- STEP 2- Personal and Educational Details
- STEP 3- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- STEP 4- Payment & Final Submission
Click Here to Apply Online
Candidates are advised to keep the following information handy before filling the online NITTE Application form 2016:
- NEET Scores
- Valid E-mail Id.
- Scanned copy of recent Passport Photograph, JPG/JPEG format; less than 100 KB. (clicked in last 3 months)
- Signature (JPG/JPEG format; less than 100 KB)
- PAN Card Numbers of Father or Mother.
- Registration or Roll No. or Index no. of Class 10 (SSLC)
- Registration Number of PUC/ 10+2/ 12th standard / or an equivalent examination
- Marks of PUC II in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English if passed before 2016.
- Scanned copy of the required certificates.
- Details on candidate’s Identity proof document. (UID/Voter ID/ Passport / PAN Card/Driving License / Aadhar Card /School / Certificate with photo issued by the Head of Institution last studied /College photo Id card)
Submission of NITTE Application Form 2016
NITTE application form 2016 has to be filled online only. Candidate need not send any printout to the University. However, candidates are advised to take a printout of the summary page for future reference.
NITTE application will be rejected in one or more of the following cases:
- It is not online
- The application form is incomplete and incorrect.
- The photograph uploaded is not of recent origin.
- The photograph or signature is not uploaded as per the instructions.
- The candidate has not paid Entrance Test Fee.
In case of any query candidates can call between 9.30 AM to 4.00 PM from Monday to Friday and 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM on Saturday.
Phone No. 8197957711 E-mail to email@example.com
For any query or clarifications regarding the filling of forms, the candidate can also write to us in the comment section below.